Mexico (VNA) – General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Nguyen Phu Trong 's article "Several theoretical and practical issues on socialism and the pathway toward socialism in Vietnam" has proven that building socialism is a sound decision suitable with reality in the country by the CPV, said General Secretary of the Mexican Labour Party Alberto Ayana Gutiérrez.
In an interview recently granted to the Vietnam News Agency (VNA)’s resident correspondent in Mexico, Gutiérrez said the Vietnamese revolution's glorious victories over the past more than 90 years are the result of many factors, including the CPV's political platforms, sound policies and guidelines based on creatively applying Marxism-Leninism and Ho Chi Minh’s thought in Vietnam's reality, inheriting and upholding traditional values, cultural quintessence of humanity and loyal solidarity under the CPV's leadership.
According to the official, Vietnam is now not only known for its tradition of patriotism and fighting foreign invaders to regain its independence and freedom, but also its successes on the path of national construction and development, with increasingly improved role and position in the international arena.
Highlighting Vietnam's achievements in developing a socialist-oriented market economy since its Doi moi (renewal) process began in 1986, Gutiérrez said the Southeast Asian country has made bold steps towards socialism with significant strides recorded in the cause of national industrialisation, agriculture, infrastructure development and social policies.
On the path towards socialism with the goal of a strong country, wealthy people, and a democratic, fair and civilised society, Vietnam needs to grasp opportunities at home and abroad the develop the nation, he suggested.
The leader also expressed his belief that Vietnam's past achievements together with initiatives in real life and theory that the CPV has put forward will lay a solid foundation to ensure Vietnam's new successes in the process of building socialism ./.
- Party leader meets deputy speaker of Russian Federation Council
- Salvini Hails Sweden Populists: ‘Homeland of Multiculturalism Finally Decided to Change’
- The Latest: In Mexico, South Korea's win sparks a party
- Boris Johnson halts fracking due to an 'unacceptable' risk of earthquakes: PM alters course in bid to boost green credentials and head off Labour
- The Pitcher vs. The King
- A Point of View: Is it time for a new British national anthem?
- Red Bull boss warns F1 over 'vanilla-type regulations'
- Nelson Mandela: the freedom fighter who embraced his enemies
- Indian auto industry seeks growth injection from new government
- Amber Rudd warns Tory leadership candidates against backing no-deal Brexit
- Crunch watch Feb 09: the auto industry in crisis
- World Cup 2018 opening ceremony: Robbie Williams and giant fire bird feature in snappy show
- Maruti riot verdict: Decoding the uneasy management-worker relationship
- Awkward! Ivanka and Jared cuddle up as they attend the star-studded second wedding of Karlie Kloss and Josh Kushner in Wyoming - alongside a host of VERY outspoken Trump critics, including Katy Perry, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher
- Gender equality: the competitive edge of business
- BREAKING NEWS: Beto O'Rourke QUITS 2020 race as campaign runs out of cash - after launching run on the front of Vanity Fair saying: 'Man, I'm just born to be in it.'
- Workers to take out rally in Sanand tomorrow
- Energy, environment are crux of Colorado attorney general battle between Brauchler, Weiser
- Kevin Durant's beef with the NCAA, Bronny James hits the big time and what else happened in Las Vegas
- NBA Power Rankings: Where All 30 Teams Rank After 2018 Draft
Mexican Labour Party's leader hails socialism building as CPV’s sound decision have 580 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.