In an interview recently granted to the Vietnam News Agency (VNA)’s resident correspondent in Mexico, Gutiérrez said the Vietnamese revolution's glorious victories over the past more than 90 years are the result of many factors, including the CPV's political platforms, sound policies and guidelines based on creatively applying Marxism-Leninism and Ho Chi Minh’s thought in Vietnam's reality, inheriting and upholding traditional values, cultural quintessence of humanity and loyal solidarity under the CPV's leadership.
According to the official, Vietnam is now not only known for its tradition of patriotism and fighting foreign invaders to regain its independence and freedom, but also its successes on the path of national construction and development, with increasingly improved role and position in the international arena.
Highlighting Vietnam's achievements in developing a socialist-oriented market economy since its Doi moi (renewal) process began in 1986, Gutiérrez said the Southeast Asian country has made bold steps towards socialism with significant strides recorded in the cause of national industrialization, agriculture, infrastructure development and social policies.
On the path towards socialism with the goal of a powerful country, wealthy people, and a democratic, fair and civilized society, Vietnam needs to grasp opportunities at home and abroad to develop the nation, he suggested.
The leader also expressed his belief that Vietnam's past achievements together with initiatives in real life and theory that the CPV has put forward will lay a solid foundation to ensure Vietnam's new successes in the process of building socialism.
- Party leader assures Vietnam's greater efforts to reinforce ties with Laos
- Leader suggests issues for discussion at Party Central Committee’s meeting
- Jeremy Corbyn pledges rebirth of 'municipal socialism' in the UK
- Social News 16/4
- Vietnam, Japan communist parties hold theoretical exchange workshop
- California Democratic Party endorses De León for Senate in rebuke to Feinstein
- Leaders unnerved by possibility of PM Corbyn
- Your party preference in MN presidential primary will be public. Should that change?
- Southlake Mall Sears building put up for sale
- Coverage Of ‘Tequila Party’ Political Movement Highlight’s The Media’s Latino Problem
- Social News In Brief 15/5
- Desert Delight: NAC welcomes food and beverage concession leaders to Scottsdale, AZ
- Heed always paid to building modern regular army: PM
- Making a Megaplex: Santikos Entertainment venues build upon founder’s legacy
- Social cinemas: Facebook and Twitter help independent theatres build community
- Labour’s differences don’t justify the party tearing itself apart
- Benghazi Investigation Already Tearing Apart the Democratic Party
- Outside Ford's party, were stolen Detroit train station items for sale?
- Dominican people honour late President Ho Chi Minh
- Japan’s LDP delegation of female members welcomed in Hanoi
Mexican Labor Party's leader hails socialism building as CPV’s sound decision have 435 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.