HCM CITY — Support teams from Chợ Rẫy Hospital have been deployed to support COVID-19 treatment at 19 different field hospitals in HCM City.
The teams include 76 medical staff, including 30 doctors and 46 nurses.
Forty-six of them, including 20 doctors and 26 nurses, will work at Củ Chi Hospital.
The remaining teams will assist at Bình Chánh Hospital.
The doctors and nurses are among 181 medical staff supporting treatment at different hospitals in HCM City under the direction of the Ministry of Health and the HCM City Department of Health.
On July 9, a support team with 10 doctors and 10 nurses from Chợ Rẫy Hospital were sent to Cần Giờ Hospital.
The remaining teams will continue to provide support at Thủ Đức Hospital and a COVID-19 field hospital at Thuận Kiều Plaza.
Lê Thành Khánh Phong, a doctor of the Heart Rehabilitation Ward under Chợ Rẫy Hospital, said after receiving the assignment from the health sector’s leaders, he and his colleagues quickly prepared for duty.
"The hospital gave us all necessary equipment, including face masks and protective clothes. It will be a long and challenging struggle, but all of us have good spirits and will try our hardest to fight the pandemic," he said.
The hospitals have many critical patients, but Phong and his colleagues will strive with professional knowledge to cure them.
Trương Thị Diệu Kỳ, a nurse from the Urology Ward, said she volunteered and was very eager to lend a hand to the work.
"We encourage each other to keep healthy, so we can take care of the patients," she said. — VNS
- Malaria breakthrough could help speed up discovery of Covid-19 treatments, scientists claim
- Insurance scheme to cover COVID-19 treatment cost of govt. employees
- AIIMS team likely to visit hospital to oversee Amit Shah’s Covid-19 treatment: Report
- Jubilant launches of remdesivir in India for COVID-19 treatment
- Burden of COVID-19 treatment continues to be on govt. hospitals
- US woman donates plasma for Covid-19 treatment in Vietnam
- Việt Nam rules out Hydroxychloroquine, uses convalescent plasma in COVID-19 treatment
- Free rations, coverage of COVID-19 treatment: Here's how Tamil Nadu is fighting the virus
- Steroid dexamethasone approved for use in COVID-19 treatment in U.K.
- Plasma donation could be a new therapy for COVID-19 treatment
- Union Minister Amit Shah hospitalised for COVID-19 treatment, 'get well soon' messages pour in
- US steps up clinical trials for COVID-19 treatment
- Ludhiana admin deploys medical officers to set up helpdesk for Covid-19 patients at DMCH
- ‘Wonder why?’: Shashi Tharoor after Amit Shah chooses private hospital for Covid-19 treatment
- Next big COVID-19 treatment may be manufactured antibodies
- A hospital birth during COVID-19 is safe
- Teenagers Need Extra Emotional Support During COVID-19
- More support for COVID-19 fight in Central localities
- Australia Equals Its Deadliest Day of COVID-19 Pandemic
- How Philippines Got Runaway COVID-19 Caseload, an Outlier in Asia
Medical forces from Chợ Rẫy Hospital support other hospitals in COVID-19 treatment have 466 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.