|Manulife Vietnam’s new MaxX D is an all-in-one digital solution for insurance agents|
Designed to empower agents to manage their daily activities, MaxX D is set to revolutionise how Manulife Vietnam's 57,000 agents work by enhancing their productivity and the customer experience.
Considered more than just an app, this digital solution will offer agents business data together with features such as target setting, activities planning and tracking, sales and recruitment funnels, as well as hierarchy and performance analytics, all in a user-friendly interface.
Manulife Vietnam's chief agency officer Robert Trieu said the app highlighted the benefits that technology adoption can bring to an organisation.
|MaxX D forms part of Manulife Vietnam's ongoing digital transformation programme that began back in 2017, with the aim of improving both the customer and distribution experience.|
"Manulife Vietnam's continuous commitment to the professionalism of our agents and the digital transformation of the industry sits at the heart of our new MaxX D mobile application," said Robert.
"For me MaxX D is essential to delivering the right service and experience to customers, supporting the efficient organisation of agent activities and raising the bar in terms of professionalism."
"By helping optimise their time, MaxX D will enable our agents to channel more energy towards building networks, meeting more potential customers, creating more impactful interactions and experiences, and ultimately protecting more people."
MaxX D forms part of Manulife Vietnam's ongoing digital transformation programme that began back in 2017, with the aim of improving both the customer and distribution experience.
As Manulife Vietnam continues to develop and empower a new type of digital agent, the addition of MaxX D is set to complement the insurer's other pioneering distribution solution ePOS.
Integrated into Manulife Vietnam's advanced digital ecosystem that includes solutions such as eClaims and ManulifeMOVE, the MaxX D app offers agents a frictionless working experience and delivers support based on the customer journey.
Similar to Manulife Vietnam's other digital solutions which are all about the user experience, efficiency and simplicity, MaxX D also symbolises the company's push towards a paperless service.
The MaxX D app is now available for Manulife Vietnam agents to download via the App Store and Google Play
By Anh Duc
- How Virtual Assistants Can Use Send Out Cards to Grow Their Practices
- Realtors and Assistants - Finding the Highest and Best Use For a Successful Partnership
- Creative & Innovative Collaboration
- How to Buy Your First Home - Step by Step Tips From a Professional Real Estate Agent
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- Australia, Vietnam issue new report on digital transformation roadmap
- Becoming a Travel Agent is a Lucrative Way To Earn From Home
- The New MaxPro System - Two Thumbs Up!
- How the Clippers will unleash their new superstar duo
- Aniboom Virtual Animation Studio Launches New Brand
- Workday Extends Technology Leadership With Innovations for the Changing World of HR
- The real reason Apple and Google still hold big launch events
- Disney Plus: Launch dates, prices, preorders, shows and movies to expect
- Why You Won't Sleep Tonight Until You Discover 5 Secrets to Gain New Customers
- 3 Secrets to Avoiding Isolation as An Online Entrepreneur
- Imagine Being Whatever You Want to Be
- Business Startup Ideas For Administrative Professionals - Data Entry and Beyond
- Is Selling Tours Profitable?
Manulife Vietnam launches innovative new personal virtual assistant for agents have 557 words, post on vir.com.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.