JESSA Duggar has welcomed her fourth baby with her husband Ben Seewald after suffering a miscarriage last year.
The Counting On star already shares her sons Spurgeon, five, Henry, four, and daughter Ivy, one with Ben.
At the beginning of the 10-minute clip, the Counting On star documented her day on Tuesday, July 13 as she experienced “a lot of contractions.”
However, she admitted to just “waiting it out” at the time since she had “no idea” when she would give birth as she was early for her first two pregnancies but late for the last one.
She then showed a glimpse of her sitting at home with her three little ones the following day after she came home from a doctor’s appointment.
“Everything looks good, my appointment went well. We’re just chilling and playing some Go Fish to past the time,” she said waiting to go into labor.
Then on Saturday, July 18th, she shared a clip of her whispering from the living room at 3:15AM.
“I’ve been having contractions every 10 minutes for the past few hours. I’d say they’re about a seven or an eight.
“It feels like the real deal to me,” she said ahead of going to the hospital.
On Sunday, Jessa and husband Ben filmed themselves walking into the medical facility on her scheduled due date.
TIME FOR BABY NUMBER FOUR!
They arrived at the hospital around 3:30pm as Jessa rocked a loose black dress while her husband walked by her side with several bags.
The couple teases the birth – as it’s just part one of the video series – but promise to share more footage with “soon.”
In February the reality stars revealed that they were expecting , after remembering their “heartbreaking” miscarriage in 2020.
Jessa and Ben told ET in a statement: "After the heartbreaking loss of a baby last year, we're overjoyed to share that another little Seewald is on the way!
“The pregnancy is going smoothly, and both baby and Jessa are doing well. We are so grateful to God for the precious gift of a new life!
"The kids are delighted, and we can hardly wait to welcome this little one into our arms this summer.”
The young mom shared a sonogram of her little one at the time, disclosing her baby’s due date to be this summer.
In a video announcement to her fans, Jessa updated the public on how she was feeling during her pregnancy.
"I'm feeling great, glad to be out of the first trimester. I was pretty sick but feeling good now, have more energy."
The TLC stars have created a tradition of not alerting the family of the baby’s gender until it is born, and made sure to stick to it with their newest addition.
Despite the secretive nature, they did prepare their other children for a new sibling, as Jessa revealed how “excited” her sons were over the news.
"Spurgeon and Henry are very excited. They understand. We have little pregnancy apps on my phone that we look at and they get to see updates of the baby's progress and growth."
FAMILY FUN DAY
In late May the fundamentalist Christian couple enjoyed time with family, despite Jessa’s looming due date.
The TV personality donned a comfy look for the get together, wearing gray sweatpants, a black tee-shirt and Birkenstocks.
The group celebrated Memorial Day weekend with a backyard cookout, and Jessa’s huge baby bump was unmistakable under her clothing .
Although the pair have much to be excited about with their new arrival, Ben’s side of the family has experienced some drama of late.
In May, The Sun confirmed that one of Ben’s sisters, Jessica, filed for divorce from her husband, Dwight Phillips Lester, after two years of marriage.
The newfound divorcée deleted all photos with her former spouse, and changed her name on social media.
The news came as a huge shock to fans, as divorce goes against the Duggar and Seewald family’s religious beliefs .
Jessica has been labeled a “rebel” by the family, as she posts photos wearing revealing clothing and shows off her post-workout abs on Instagram.
Most read in Celebrity
Ben’s sister operates as an Arkansas police officer alongside her now-estranged husband.
Jessa and Ben tied the knot in 2014, after meeting in church as teenagers.
According to Fundamentalist’s Fandom , the TV star would work “overtime” to afford to visit the Duggars in order to see his now-wife.
- 'We have been dreaming of this day': Joy Anna Duggar, 22, welcomes her second child, a baby girl, one year after suffering a devastating miscarriage at 20 weeks
- What was the drowning joke Jeremy Vuolo made and what did Jinger Duggar say?
- 'I wanted her name to be perfect and elegant!' Joy Anna Duggar, 22, reveals she has named her newborn daughter Evelyn Mae as she shares video of birth that 'didn't go as expected'
- 'Two weeks postpartum and it's someone's first time on the mat ever': Corrie star Sam Aston's wife Briony practices yoga with newborn son after giving birth six weeks early
- Katy Perry gives BIRTH! Singer welcomes a baby girl named Daisy Dove Bloom with fiancé Orlando
- Ed Sheeran, Cherry Seaborn welcome baby girl; name her Lyra Antarctica
- Strictly's Ola Jordan celebrates tear-jerking milestone with baby Ella
- The transgender woman fighting for the right to see her son
- The best free Kindle books on Amazon Prime
- 38 Movies We’re Excited to See This Fall
- Operation Condor: the illegal state network that terrorised South America
- How we spent our summer not-vacations
- Rod Stewart, 75, and wife Penny Lancaster, 49, sport vibrant face masks as they take selfies before tucking into some ice cream on a gondola during their idyllic trip to Venice
- Nearly 250 women have been fatally shot by police since 2015
- 'It's a double nightmare': Linda Nolan reveals she learned of her devastating cancer diagnosis just half an hour after sister Anne in moving GMB interview... after her sibling was too ill to appear
- The most staggeringly expensive celeb divorces ever – from Jeff Bezo’s $38BILLION split to bitter dog custody rows
- “The Police Finally Pushed Us All To The River.” A 24-Year-Old Activist On Standing Rock
- Myleene Klass reveals boyfriend Simon Motson surprised her for their five-year anniversary by recreating the bar they visited on their first date
- Victoria Beckham stuns fans with snap of son Romeo looking EXACTLY like her – and fans can’t believe it
- How warnings about Heni and Jan's killer were missed
Jessa Duggar welcomes fourth child with husband Ben Seewald and couple documents emotional birth with intimate video have 1193 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.