Indonesian Health Minister Budi Gunadi Sadikin said his country is working with the World Health Organization (WHO) to finalise a deal in building a COVID-19 vaccine producing centre. vaccine s based on DNA and mRNA technologies which are crucial in the development of COVID-19 vaccines.
Minister Budi added that molecular biologists from Airlangga University will participate in the R&D at the Global Vaccine Production Center.
Previously, an initiative to turn Indonesia into a vaccine production centre of the region and the world was proposed by Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi at a meeting with his Chinese counterpart Wang Yi in April 2021./.
- DNL eyes more partnerships with global food manufacturers
- Modi in Indonesia: What is Indonesia’s Global Maritime Fulcrum policy?
- Voltas Beko Lays Ground To Start Building Its First Manufacturing-Facility In India
- Shared Vision of India-Indonesia Maritime Cooperation in the Indo-Pacific
- Nigerian manufacturing output rises by only 2%
- Indonesia's anti-terror sweep nets 96 suspects
- Sat Sharma reviews functioning of Building Centre
- N Data Centre: Market Analysis, Strategies, Segmentation, Opportunities And Forecasts, 2018 To 2023
- Nigeria: Could a New Typhoid Vaccine End the Most Misdiagnosed Disease in Nigeria?
- China's vaccine tourists drain Hong Kong's supply of cancer drug
- Nissan setting up 1st global digital hub in India, to hire 500 this fiscal
- Dengue vaccine increases risk of severe infection
- Bajaj Auto To Start Local Assembling KTM Motorcycles In Indonesia
- Democratic Republic of Congo: MSF Ebola vaccination targets remote communities
- Africa: Opportunities for Manufacturers in Africa
- In these 10 counties, kids are most likely to skip vaccines. 8 are in Idaho.
- Western nations are already investing in the third generation of vaccines to respond to possible bio-weapons
- Will Indonesia bring Rohingya issue to UN Security Council?
- Global warming can be limited to 1.5°C by changing how we travel, heat homes, use devices
- Stopping spread of cholera at local level could reduce disease on global scale
Indonesia to build a global vaccine manufacturing centre have 307 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.