On Tuesday, India had registered 29,689 new Covid-19 cases, less than the 30,000-mark in 132 days, and 415 deaths.
The total number of deaths has reached 4,22,662 as per the government data and the number of active cases once again crossed the four lakh-mark with 4,03,840 active cases.
According to the health ministry data, a total of 45,07,06,257 Covid vaccine doses have been administered in India so far, including 43,92,697 in the last 24 hours.
The total number of samples tested so far has reached 46,26,29,773 as on July 28, including 17,28,795 samples tested on Wednesday.
- India Vs Australia Highlights, Under-19 World Cup Final: India Outclass Australia To Claim Record 4th Title
- DA Reportedly Readying Beverly Hills Rape Case Against Weinstein
- Hit for Six report demands new protections for cricketers at all levels playing in extreme heat
- Muslim fury grows after protest deaths in Indian neighborhood
- Fury grows after deaths in Indian Muslim neighborhood
- Fury grows after protest deaths in Indian Muslim neighborhood
- Fury Grows After Protest Deaths in Indian Muslim Neighborhood
- Total frauds at banks rise 74 per cent to Rs 71,543 crore in 2018-19: RBI
- Total frauds at banks rise 74% to Rs 71,543 crore in 2018-19: RBI
- LS Speaker Om Birla urges Rajasthan govt to act sensitively over infants deaths in Kota Hospital
- In 2019, 95 tiger deaths in India, 22 incidents of poaching, says MoEFCC
- Leopard deaths in accidents rose by 278% in 10 years, shows data
- Infant deaths at Kota hospital: Centre to send high-level team
- Embattled Air India stops issuing tickets on credit to govt agencies that owe it over Rs 10 lakh
- The Death Penalty: Why We Fight for Equal Justice
- A snapshot of RBI's trend and progress of banking in India
- Surat: Man who killed minor after rape, stuffed body in plastic bag, gets death sentence
- In The News podcast | Nation-wide anti-CAA protests; Oyo may lay-off 2000 employees; highest pollution-related deaths in India and more
- 'You will do your reporting and leave, but I have to live here'
- No Deaths Due to Rail Accidents in 2019, Safest Year for Train Passengers
India reports 43K new Covid-19 cases, 640 deaths have 327 words, post on bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com at July 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.