INCHAM purchases ECMO machine for HCMC's hospital
The Saigon Times
|Medical workers take care of a critical Covid-19 patient. The Indian Business Chamber in Vietnam will provide the Tropical Diseases Hospital of HCMC with one ECMO machine to support the treatment of Covid-19 patients in the city – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – In a virtual ceremony held today, July 30, the Indian Business Chamber in Vietnam (INCHAM) signed a contract with the Viet Gia Medical Equipment JSC to purchase one extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) machine for installation at the Hospital for Tropical Diseases of HCMC.
The machine is being purchased with contribution from the Indian community based in HCMC and the other southern provinces of Vietnam with the support of the Indian Consulate General in HCMC and INCHAM.
Along with Dr. Madan Mohan Sethi, Consul General of India in HCMC, Manoj Bharthwal, chairman of INCHAM, and the representatives from Viet Gia Medical Equipment JSC, the virtual meeting was also attended by the board of governors of INCHAM and co-sponsors from the Indian community.
"India and Vietnam share a very strong historical and friendly relationship and have always supported each other in needy situations," the Consulate General of India in HCMC said in a statement.
The fourth wave of Covid-19 has created a bad situation in HCMC and put immense pressure on the available medical infrastructure. Installation of such an important machine will help in the treatment of severe Covid-19 cases by the doctors.
The machine will soon be imported from Germany. India and the Indian community will extend assistance for the people and government of HCMC during this time, according to the statement.
- Fax machines to be banned across the NHS
- Preemie graduates from HCMC after 515-day hospital stay
- Carter Cookson: Parents 'helpless' as they wait to get new heart for baby son
- What Is Hantavirus? New Mexico Woman Dies Of Rare Rodent-Borne Illness
- EA rules see heads paying over the odds for classroom equipment
- Managing the Transition to Transformation: Quality and Payment Reform: Who Is Asking for What and Why?
- SC Sentences Murder Accused To 2-Months Imprisonment For Contempt
- Is Coming Together to Form the Larger Same (or Multi) Specialty Medical Practice the Answer?
- Summary of Illinois Gambling Expansion Bill Sent to Governor for Approval
- Highlights of the Office of Inspector General's (OIG) 2014 Work Plan
- Office of Inspector General's Work Plan Outlines 2017 Priorities
- Reimbursement and Payment Highlights from the HHS OIG’s Work Plan
- Reeves wins Republican nomination for Mississippi governor
- Governor Cuomo Signs Amendment to New York's Wage Deduction Statute
- Brain Spray and the Law
- Patents and Patients: Personalized Medicine Is at the Heart of High Court Case
- Mississippi voters choosing GOP nominee for governor
- RBI’s FAQ On Withdrawal of Rs.500 and Rs.1000 Notes And Available Remedies
- Reeves vs. Hood this November in Mississippi governor's race
- Why We’ll Take Longer Baths in the Future
INCHAM purchases ECMO machine for HCMC’s hospital have 462 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.