Ph.D Vu Thanh Tu Anh from the Fulbright School of Public Policy and Management under Fulbright University Vietnam
The group has eight members, including its head, Ph.D Vu Thanh Tu Anh from the Fulbright School of Public Policy and Management under Fulbright University Vietnam and deputy head, Ph.D Truong Minh Huy Vu from Information Technology Park (ITP) under Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City (VNU-HCM).
The remaining members area Assoc. Prof., Ph.D Tran Hoang Hai, Principal of the HCMC University of Law; Assoc. Prof., Ph.D Hoang Cong Gia Khanh from the University of Economics under Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City (VNU-HCM); Ph.D Nguyen Ngoc Nha Nam from the Integrated Telecommunication Technology Company Limited (VNIT) and ITP under VNU-HCM; Assoc. Prof., Ph.D Pham Duy Nghia and Mr. Nguyen Xuan Thanh from the Fulbright School of Public Policy and Management under Fulbright University Vietnam; and Assoc. Prof., Ph.D Do Van Dung from HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
The advisory team will study and propose solutions of economic recovery and pandemic prevention and control to the Chairman of the HCMC People's Committee.
They will be invited to participate in conferences of the municipal Steering Committee for Covid-19 prevention and control, and others on the city's economic recovery.
They will be provided information on the city's pandemic situation and coordinate with the HCMC Data Analytics Center to standardize data and complete the data system realated to Covid-19 Prevention and Control activities.
The team have to be responsible for their advices, comply with rules of speech and confidential information.
By Mai Hoa – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Vietnam airports required to tighten Covid-19 prevention measures
- Tamil Nadu leads in COVID-19 preventive measures, says Chief Minister
- Assad Exploiting COVID-19 Prevention Measures to Consolidate Grip on Syria, Observers Say
- Australia Easing More COVID-19 Control Measures
- CapitaLand donates 40,000 tests valued at $1 million for COVID-19 prevention
- Daily Global Carbon Dioxide Emissions Fell by 17 Percent at Peak of COVID-19 Confinement Measures in April
- Karnataka sets up Disease Surveillance Team to manage COVID-19
- Confusion about COVID-19 management measures
- Roundup: Chinese medical experts provide guidance to Chinese companies in Algeria for COVID-19 prevention
- All 50 states have now partially reopened after Massachusetts and Connecticut became the final two to lift COVID-19 lockdown measures
- Mental Health Impacts of COVID-19 May Outlast Pandemic, Study Finds
- Resort Crowds Gather at Missouri Sparking Statewide Fear of More COVID-19 Outbreaks
- In Oklahoma Pork-Packing Town, COVID-19 Stirs Fear, Faith and Sorrow
- UN: COVID-19 Could Push 34 Million Into Extreme Poverty
- Vietnam calls for special attention to COVID-19 response in Syria
- Congress Proposes Ways to Honor US COVID-19 Victims
- WHO Shortfalls Risk Yemen COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 lockdown: Ebonyi discharges coronavirus patient after testing negative
- ESR India launches mobile app for contactless industrial & logistics parks management amidst COVID-19
- Yemen's COVID-19 Fight: 'We've Only Just Begun'
HCMC sets up advisory team on economic recovery, Covid-19 prevention measures have 463 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.