HCMC does not ask required permits of some vehicles to ensure uninterrupted transport of essential goods. (Photo: SGGP)
However, these vehicles have to provide mandatory documents at delivery points and comply with Covid-19 prevention and control measures.
Vehicles carrying food; essential items; raw materials used in the production process; finished products; spare parts, accessories, components for manufacturing, import and export that have not been granted QR Identification code but drivers and driver assistants have negative test results for SARS-CoV-2 delivered within 72 hours will be allowed though checkpoints.
Taxi cabs that received QR operation code for essential purpose from the HCMC Department of Transport will be permitted to run in the city 24 hours a day while others with travel approval around the city needn't display negative test results for SARS-CoV-2.
By Quoc Hung – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Official waited months to seek permits
- Records: Cowboys waited months to seek seat permit
- League asks judge to wait on ruling
- FA defends final kick-off time
- London Games will outdo Beijing because of freedom
- NFL faces dilemma over rash of DUIs
- London’s unemployed strive to get Olympic jobs
- Casino operator, Patriots owner to meet
- NFL’s responsiblity extends off field
- South African safaris during the World Cup
- Colon a behind-the-scenes player
- Environmental efforts have impact
- Federal judge upholds Bonds’ conviction
- Trooper called Petrino before report
- Dale Jr. offers painful reminder
- With HBO’
- Around the NFL for Week 17
- Trevor Bayne brings flair to Cup
- Furniture Row Racing building a winner
- ACLU’s suit over Super Bowl ‘clean zone’ settled
HCMC not ask required permits of vehicles transporting essential goods have 240 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.