The Department of Transport of HCMC since July 22 have not required vehicles to present Identification certificates for priority green lane to ensure uninterrupted transport of essential goods. (Photo: SGGP)
The decision is applied for vehicles carrying perishable commodities, such as agricultural products, fresh meat, frozen food; essential items, raw materials used in the production process that enter, exit and transit in HCMC.
Means of transport going through the localities that are under social distancing measures must present their itineraries for receiving Identification certificates for dedicated lanes from the HCMC Department of Transport at the site http://luongxanh.drvn.gov.vn.
Transport operators must send their lists of vechicles carrying essential items and materials used in production or manufacturing of goods travelling across HCMC during social distancing period to the department for granting the identification certificate. Accordingly, light trucks will be allowed to enter the city for 24 hours while heavy trucks’ travelling time is from 8 am to 4 pm.
Identification certificates for priority green lane that are valid until July 23 will be automatically extended from now unitl August 1.
By Quoc Hung – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Are any of the Lancashire roads you use set for a safety upgrade?
- All new cars to have special gadget to stop you going over the speed limit by 2022 after EU ruling
- How to prepare your business for Brexit
- All new cars could be fitted with speed limiters within three years
- EU plans speed-limiting technology for new cars from 2022
- Device that stops you speeding could be fitted on all new cars
- Plans to fit ALL new cars with device that stops you speeding
- EU rules could soon see all new cars fitted with speed limiters
- Is Trudeau’s government keeping its promise to make the RCMP harassment-free? These Mounties say no
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for March 23, 2019
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for March 30, 2019
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for April 6, 2019
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for April 13, 2019
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for April 20, 2019
- Guam's mayors announce Village News for April 27, 2019
- How one building reflects the Chinese economy’s struggle with itself
HCMC: Identification certificates for priority green lane not mandatory have 340 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.