HCM City aims to vaccinate two-thirds of its population above 18 years old in August. (Photo: VNA)
Duc said Secretary of the municipal Party Committee Nguyen Van Nen had set the target of administering vaccine to two-thirds of the city's population above 18 years old in August.
To speed up the work, the city will set up mobile inoculation groups besides fixed vaccination sites, he said, adding that the vaccinations would be conducted even at night.
According to the official, most of the vaccines in HCM City now are allocated by the Ministry of Health. One million doses of sponsored vaccines are expected to arrive at Tan Son Nhat International Airport on July 31.
Between July 22-30, the city administered about 490,000 Covid-19 vaccine doses.
To reduce Covid-19 infections in the city, it is necessary to extend the social distancing period under the Prime Minister's Directive No. 16 by one-two weeks, after August 1 and the municipal administration will make an official announcement soon, Duc said.
- AT&T outshines Verizon in 4G LTE speed tests
- Boston leads the US in smart cities ranking
- 19-Year-Old Arrested For Allegedly Going 208 MPH In A Mustang
- The Aston Martin V8 Cygnet Is Your Dream 430 HP City Car
- This Horseless Carriage Might Be The Unlikely Future Of New York City
- Reliance Jio tops TRAI’s 4G Download Speeds List in April
- 19 MPH is too fast in bike-friendly French city
- EE boosts 4G speeds in London as LTE-A goes live
- LinkNYC begins rolling out free gigabit Wi-Fi across New York City
- Best and worst US cell services: How does your city rank on mobile connectivity?
- Three Asian markets snag world's fastest Web speeds
- Telstra launches 1Gbps 4G mobile network across cities
- How To Build A $1500 Salvage Title S55 AMG To Speed Across The Country
- Thursday’s Best Deals – Nathan Drake, Storage Space and Underwater Cities
- These smart cities in Italy put Silicon Valley to shame
- A Morgan 3 Wheeler Is The Most Fun You Can Have At Any Speed
- Top 10 cities with the worst commute, global edition
- Superloop expands high-speed network through NextDC's Canberra datacentre
- UK sees drop in average broadband speed
- EE 4G Extra double-speed deals and PAYG launch tomorrow
HCM City speeds up Covid-19 vaccinations have 349 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.