HCM CITY — HCM City has set up an extension on the hotline number 1012 for people to provide information about those who need extra assistance or essential goods amid the pandemic.
The city's Department of Information and Communications on July 22 kicked off the extension No 2 on the hotline 1012 to quickly receive information and support the needy.
The move creates a connection between local authorised agencies and residents who have been seriously affected by the outbreak.
The hotline 1012 was launched by the municipal People's Committee in April last year. It is available 24 hours a day to receive calls from the public to report issues related to the Covid-19 outbreak.
After calling the hotline at 1012, residents can press extension number 2 to report their own difficult circumstances or those of neighbours or other needy people, especially orphans, people with disabilities, the poor and homeless, and the elderly.
The information will be sent to the people's committees of city districts and Thủ Đức City, and the city's Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs to verify and give support as soon as possible.
Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Nguyễn Thành Phong has called on all city residents to join hands to be more united against this difficult Covid-19 period.
The city has been under strict social distancing measures under Government Directive No 16 since July 9. — VNS
- Kevin Garside: Manchester City set agenda with Europe the final frontier
- Manchester City's record breakers brush aside Brighton as Yaya Toure bows out in style at Etihad Stadium
- Manchester City pitch invasion was 'beautiful thing' says Pep Guardiola
- Manchester City unveil new home kit for 2018/19 Premier League season
- Sean Manaea gets no run support in loss to Dodgers
- Reed, McIlroy set for Masters showdown
- Footballers' Lives with Gareth McGlynn: 'I've had good times with Derry City but also had to deal with painful losses'
- Ederson: I would have definitely buried penalty Gabriel Jesus missed and want to score for Man City before season ends
- Manchester City get the trophy, Huddersfield Town get a vital point
- Man City manager Pep Guardiola defends supporters after pitch invasion
- Revealed: How champions Manchester City are planning for world domination
- Manchester City get the trophy, Huddersfield Town get a battling 0-0
- Moose’s bat, Gordo’s glove support Volquez as Royals beat Tigers 4-0
- Atlanta Falcons Fans, Rest of City Don’t Need Your Pity America
- Guardiola hit with UEFA charge after Man City Champions League exit
- Orlando City all-in for Earth Day with Parley kits, community cleanup
- Raheem Sterling runs rings round West Ham as Man City pass 100-goal mark to leave Hammers in danger
- Carlos Carvalhal launches passionate defence of his Swansea City record as Welsh clubs faces relegation
- Twitter reacts as Manchester United come from behind to beat Manchester City 3-2 in the derby
- Ederson: I would have definitely buried penalty Bernardo Silva missed and want to score for Man City before season ends
HCM City sets up hotline to support the needy have 507 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.