HCM City (VNA) – The authorities of Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam's biggest pandemic hotspot , on July 27 decided to establish another four COVID-19 treatment hospitals , which together accommodate 10,400 beds.
One of them is converted from the Hoc Mon regional general hospital with 700 beds and 610 medical staff.
The second, namely the Nguyen Tri Phuong COVID-19 treatment hospital, is located in District 5, having 250 medical staff and offering 200 beds.
The third, called the temporary COVID-19 hospital No.11, is located in Thu Duc City, with 950 staff and 5,500 beds.
Meanwhile, the temporary COVID-19 hospital No.12, also in Thu Duc City, has 4,000 beds served by 700 staff members.
To date, the city has 37 hospitals for treating COVID-19 patients, with their total number of beds amounting to about 55,000.
According to the city's Centre for Disease Control (HCDC), the southern economic hub has recorded 67,990 COVID-19 cases so far, with the number of people under quarantine reaching 47,082 as of July 27 morning./.
- Top Bed Bug Capital - Reasons Bed Bugs Make Headlines In New York
- How to Make a Perfect Bed
- Starting Or Improving a Bed and Breakfast, Country Inn Or Rural Hotel? Make More Money This Way
- Treatment of Venous Malformations, Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome and Other Low-flow Lesions
- Floriculture - Flower Farming Fresh Cut Flowers, Ornamental, Bedding and House Plants
- Jamnagar worst-hit in Gujarat
- The National Disaster Medical System, Can it Respond to a Major Southern California Earthquake?
- The Luxurious Halong Cruise - Ginger and Its Creators' Story
- Facing Lay-Off - Buy a Hotel
- A Passion For Paris - Where the Honeymoon Never Ends
- Modern Developments in Medical Equipment Supply
- Hospices and Palliative Care in India
- Hotels in Delhi
- Reiki and Hospice
- Why Accreditation is Important to You
- Refurbished Medical Equipment - Helping to Keep Medical Costs Down
- Emergency Medical Services - At A Glance
- About Medical Crash Carts and Surgical Equipment
- Health Care Employees - How To Use An Employment Agency
- Wall Murals - A Wall in Every Room
HCM City sets up four more COVID-19 treatment hospitals with 10,400 beds have 317 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.