General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Nguyen Phu Trong and State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc sent their greetings to First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba and President of Cuba Miguel Diaz-Canel Bermudez.
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh cabled a congratulatory message to his Cuban counterpart Manuel Marrero Cruz.
Chairman of the National Assembly Vuong Dinh Hue congratulated President of the National Assembly of People’s Power of Cuba Esteban Lazo.
On the same day, Minister of Foreign Affairs Bui Thanh Son offered his greetings to his Cuban counterpart Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla.
On July 26, 1953, a group of revolutionaries led by Fidel Castro attacked the Moncada Barracks in Santiago de Cuba. Though they lost, the raid paved the way for the insurrection against the regime of Dictator Fulgencio Batista and the establishment of the first agrarian-industrial country in the Western Hemisphere.
- Cuban, Venezuelan, Guyanese Presidents Mark 44th Anniversary of Deadly Cubana Airways Bombing
- Attacks on weaker sections need to be dealt with firmly: Pranab
- We three future kings: Prince Charles, William and George are joined by Kate Middleton and Charlotte as they arrive at Sandringham church service on Christmas Day
- Iconic Presidential Photos From The Year You Were Born
- Show-stealer Princess Charlotte, 4, had a ‘very early start’ on Christmas Day, reveals Duchess of Cambridge, as family who hugged the young royal at her first Sandringham– including wheelchair-bound twins – say it made their year
- PM Modi extends best wishes to people on statehood days of Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya
- Exclusive: Iran Positions 'Suicide Drones' in Yemen As Red Sea Tensions Rise
- Trinamool, BJP spar over slogans at Netaji event
- President’s address on the eve of 70th Independence Day
- Celebrated Talk Show Host Larry King Dies While Battling COVID-19
- Larry King, broadcasting giant for half-century, dies at 87
- Larry King, Celebrated Talk Show Host, Dies While Battling COVID-19
- Larry King, Broadcasting Giant for Half-Century, Dies at 87
- Larry King, giant of American broadcasting for decades, dies aged 87
- FMIA: Ten For Tom—Brady Heading Back To Another Super Bowl, Bringing Buccaneers To Meet Chiefs In Tampa
- US talk show host Larry King dies weeks after testing Covid positive
- GOP sours on Trump, but many cling to election hoax
- 25 Ways America Changed During the Trump Administration
Greetings to Cuba on 68th anniversary of Moncada Barracks attack have 367 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.