PANO – The General Department of Logistics organized an online politico-military conference to work out new tasks in 2014 under the chair of its Director, Lieutenant General Nguyen Vinh Phu, on December 25th.
Over the past time, the department seriously grasped resolutions and instructions of higher levels to promote combat strength of party organizations, contributing to fulfilling all tasks.
In 2014, the unit will continue to well support the Central Military Commission and the Ministry of National Defence to ensure logistics work in army units and build a strong party organization and comprehensive strong unit, minimize shortcomings in the spirit of the 4th session's resolution of the 11th Party Central Committee on Party building, while responding to the drive "Learning and following President Ho Chi Minh's noble examples", and seriously prepare for Party congresses at all levels towards the coming 10th Army Party Congress and the 12th National Party Congress.
Translated by Van Hieu
- Trump ordered hold on military aid days before call with Ukrainian President, senior administration officials say
- White House's hold on military aid to Ukraine broke the law because Donald Trump cannot override Congress, nonpartisan watchdog rules hours before Senate is sworn in for his trial
- Military units better care for policy beneficiaries
- Chief of the General Staff extends Tet greetings to military units
- State Department abruptly cancels two classified Iran-related briefings
- Beware! China's military games in Ladakh
- State Department and Pentagon abruptly cancel lawmakers' classified briefings on Iran and embassy security after mounting questions over reasons for killing Qassem Soleimani
- Defense Dept. official cites corruption concerns in aid delay, suggests Ukraine may have learned early about hold
- International Conference on Libya in Berlin to Adopt Conflict Resolution Plan
- White House hold on Ukraine aid violated federal law, congressional watchdog says
- Libya’s rival military commander seeks support in Greece
- North Korea is Holding a Secretive Cryptocurrency Conference, and Experts Warn it's a Very Bad Idea to Attend
- General election: 7 times Boris Johnson didn't tell the whole truth in BBC interviews
- EU's Borrell holds 'frank' talks with Iran's Zarif
- France's Macron: If Trump pulls US military out of Africa, it would be 'bad news'
- My Private Oval Office Press Conference With Donald Trump, Mike Pence, John Kelly, and Mike Pompeo
- President Buhari’s remarks at COAS Conference in Maiduguri
- Federal Agency: White House Violated Law by Withholding Military Aid to Ukraine
- Trump demands immediate Syria CEASEFIRE from Turkey after threatening sanctions on Erdogan who is holding 50 U.S. nuclear bombs hostage - and says Kurds are Assad's problem so anyone including 'Napoleon' is welcome to protect them
- No One Can Stop Trump From Waging Nuclear War With North Korea, Not Even His Generals
General Department of Logistics holds politico-military conference have 430 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.