ĐÀ NẴNG — The first field hospital in Đà Nẵng officially opened on Friday for seriously ill COVID-19 patients from Đà Nẵng General Hospital. This will reduce the burden on the local healthcare system that has been stretched thin by an explosion of cases of COVID-19.
According to Dr Lê Đức Nhân, director of the hospital, the 1,700-bed structure is equipped with full medical facilities with part assigned as a reserved treatment centre for the downtown-based Đà Nẵng General Hospital.
The city's hospital system has been treating 340 COVID-19 patients since May, of which 11 have suffered serious ailments.
Đà Nẵng also launched an automated switchboard for online declarations for close contacts of positive SARS-COV-2 cases (F1). This will complement the city's information and technology department's COVID-19 map (http://covidmaps.danang.gov.vn). The map helps internet users identify quarantine centres, lockdown zones, living quarters and the travels of previously detected COVID-19 patients.
Meanwhile, Quảng Nam Province asked for a 14-day quarantine time for all people returning from coronavirus-hit localities, even fully-vaccinated people.
Quảng Ngãi Province said 50 COVID-19 patients had been released from hospital since the coronavirus outbreak in early June.
More than 37,000 people had been vaccinated, of which 4,600 received two shots, between June 18 to July 22. — VNS
- Virtual assistance is confirmed as an effective tool in monitoring HIV patients
- Rx for Hospitals: A Big Dose of CRM
- Two Point Hospital is the first of many throwback sims, say its creators
- Two Drugs Do Not Improve Kidney Function in Acute Heart Failure Patients
- Where Are the Robots Taking Us? Part 2
- 'We stood helpless' - parents recall horror of Indian hospital where 64 died
- LODOTRA Reduces Morning Stiffness In RA Patients
- Robots in Healthcare could lead to a Doctorless Hospital
- CRM BUYER SPECIAL REPORT Survey Shows Hospitals Getting Wired
- New Intel Tablet Streamlines Patient Tracking
- CASE STUDY The OSS Cure for What Ails Hospital IT
- Open Sourcing Healthcare One Patient at a Time
- Virtual Reality Reduces Pain, Anxiety for Kids in Hospitals
- Empowering Brain Tumor Patients with Information on Clinical Trials
- 14 Leading Cancer Institutes Collaborate to Advance Personalized Medicine for Cancer Patients
- A Large-Scale 'Germ Trap' Solution for Hospitals
- Hospitalized Stossel Bemoans Sorry State of Healthcare Customer Service
- Emerging Field of Regenerative Engineering Potential Game Changer for Tissue, Organ Repair
- Virtual Reality Therapy Designed to Help Stroke Patients Recover
- Hospitals Move Toward Paperless Age
First Đà Nẵng field hospital now taking patients have 450 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.