HoSE had raised the standard trading lot to 100 in January to reduce the number of transactions after its trading system was overloaded for weeks due to a surge in the number of new investors.
But a new system developed by technology giant FPT, which has been used since July 5, has resolved these issues.
Nearly 620,000 new securities accounts were opened in the first six months, 58 percent more than in the whole of last year, according to the Vietnam Securities Depository.
The ministry added authorities also need to assess HoSE's capability to relist stocks that had temporarily been moved to the Hanoi Stock Exchange.
- Bucharest Stock Exchange: creation of new investment funds will boost Romania’s wealth
- Finance Ministry may transfer 5 sick CPSE shares to SNIF fund to meet Sebi norm
- How machine learning is transforming the stock exchange
- Nigerian Stock Exchange and demutualization phobia
- PNG turns to bond issues and stock exchange
- Overnight Finance: Trump wants Russia back in G-7
- World stocks slide over trade tensions, German politics
- Cut corporate tax to woo big companies to stock market
- Infosys, Fortis Healthcare and SBI among top stocks to track today
- IDBI Bank stock rises 6% intra day on stake sale buzz to LIC
- Mahathir says to review Malaysia-Singapore stock market trading link, confirms central bank chief has quit
- MAS asks Malaysia to clarify position on stock market trading link
- ICICI Bank, Ruchi Soya, DRL and Vedanta among top stocks to watch today
- How German tech stocks can avoid a second dotcom crash
- Britain is underestimating true size of EU divorce bill, U.K. lawmakers say
- Rwanda: Economy Grows By 10.6% in First Quarter
- ‘I’ve reduced poverty and tension in Cross River’
- Angola: Health Ministry to Discuss Municipalisation of Services
- Tech ETFs: How to use technology exchange-traded funds without losing your money
- US Slaps Tariffs on $50B in China Imports, Escalating Trade Dispute
Finance ministry wants HCMC stock exchange to reduce trading lot size to 10 have 295 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.