In acknowledgement of their outstanding achievements, on July 2, State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc signed Decision No.1167/QD-CTN to honor two groups and an individual with Feat of Arms Orders.
Particularly, two Second-class Feat of Arms Orders were presented to Unit 3 of the Drug and Crime Prevention and Control Department and its Head Senior Colonel Vu Xuan Dai, as well as a Third-class Feat of Arms Order to Unit 1 of the Drug and Crime Prevention and Control Department for their great achievements in the fight against drug-related crimes to ensure border area’s political stability, social order, and safety.
Previously, the units also deployed troops to fulfill their assigned missions in extremely dangerous and harsh conditions.
Reportedly, Unit 3 was tasked with carrying out Special Project A3-121.2. At 2:45 on January 17, at Hong Ngu wharf, Dong Thap province, the unit, in coordination with the Dong Thap provincial border guards, police and other relevant forces, detected and caught six criminals and collected over 100kg of drugs.
Meanwhile, at 19:05 on January 21 in Ngoc Lam commune, Thanh Chuong district, Nghe An province, Unit 1 worked with relevant forces to arrest a criminal with 115kg of methamphetamines while implementing Special Project A121p.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Deported Migrant Used Infant for Fake Family Claim at Border, Say Feds
- Trump's Surprise Border Mission Is a Politically Motivated Waste of Money: Pentagon Sources
- Border drill increased annual rice production to 35m Bags – FG
- US orders all non-emergency personnel out of Venezuela after Maduro appears in parliament to declare closure of consulates in US as military warn of 'civil war' in the country with TWO presidents
- Secret orders warning of increased threat of attack by rogue Afghan soldiers never made it to diggers slain at remote base
- Former Blackwater guard sentenced to life for murdering Iraqi civilian in 2007 claims conviction is 'miscarriage of justice' and he's victim of a government cover-up - as family vows to keep fighting amid rumors Trump is considering a pardon
- Pregnant migrant in Hungary 'given 17-guard escort to check-up'
- Bid to arm guards is a ploy to push agenda of rich and powerful clique
- Trump signs immigration order to curb asylum claims
- Gov. Zulum presents N134bn appropriation bill for 2020
- Inside the Cell Where a Sick 16-Year-Old Boy Died in Border Patrol Care
- A US-born NASA scientist was detained at the border until he unlocked his phone
- Russian troops amassing heavy weaponry on Ukraine border
- Top Armed Services Democrat scolds military leaders on Trump's intervention in war crimes cases
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Pass USMCA Coalition - Deadline approaches for 2020 Dems
- Shootings at Two Texas ICE Facilities Were ‘Targeted’ Attacks, Says FBI
- C-r-i-m-e R-a-t-e Police at Kirikiri swings into action
- Amit Shah directs CRPF to keep combat profile young; shift aged troops to light jobs
- How Russia Took Crimea Without a Fight From Ukraine
- Ceuta Onslaught: How Gaddafi's Grim Prophecy for Europe is Coming True
Feat-of-Arms Orders presented to outstanding border guards have 466 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.