After researching more than 28 million properties in more than 152,000 destinations worldwide, Booking.com has suggested five out-of-this-world destinations across the globe that will transport travellers into 'outer space' without ever leaving the Earth's surface to help prepare space wannabe travellers for when the time finally comes to book their trip to outer space.
Fansipan Mountain, known as the ' Rooftop of Indochina ', is the highest peak in Vietnam and a great choice for your stargazing experience in Vietnam.
Far away from the hustle and bustle of city life, Fansipan is an incredible place where you can feel like you are in space without actually having to leave the planet. To reach the summit, you can choose to hike or trek which normally takes two to three days.
Alternatively, you can also ride up to the summit via cable car. Once you reach the towering top you'll be rewarded with an unbelievable sight of cloud-covered peaks stretching all the way to the horizon./.
- Former NASA scientist to lead National Air and Space Museum
- Japan Launches ERG Satellite To Study Earth’s Radiation Belts
- World’s First Virtual Reality Camera Satellite Launches Into Space In June 2017
- Five reasons why the Shuttle programme is a Legend of Space
- Stephen Hawking: We Have 1,000 Years Left On Earth
- Epic Drive: 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Visits Legendary NASA Space Sites
- The Rümker is one man’s vision of space exploration
- China Plans To Launch Lunar Space Probe Before The End Of The Year
- Entrepreneurs Play Big Role in Future of Space Exploration
- NASA Selects Two Proposals For World's First Space Technology Research Institutes
- NASA's Psyche Spacecraft Will Explore Metal Asteroid Psyche
- NASA Sets Off 'largest' Fire In Space To Test Safety
- NASA And UAE Sign Agreement For Space Exploration
- Mysterious WTF Rocket Body To Hit Earth On 13 November
- NASA Set To Explore Giant Asteroid Bennu That Can Destroy Earth
- Photos from Japanese space rovers show asteroid is rocky
- Luxembourg Up For Asteroid Mining In Space
- First Test: 2012 Ford Explorer EcoBoost
- ISS Crew Prints First Student-Designed 3D Tool In Space
- NASA To Construct Deep Space Habitat For Mars By 2018
Fansipan: Exploring ‘space tourism’ without leaving Earth have 341 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.