The awards for outstanding Vietnamese students in France are presented annually, but the 2019 version has been delayed until recently due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The winners included Nguyen Minh Tuan majoring in Mathematics and Computer Science from the Ecole Polytechnique, who won the award for undergraduate students; Dinh Thi Lan Anh, a lecturer from Thai Binh University of Medicine and Pharmacy, who won the award for master’s degree holders and doctor-lecturers; and Hoang Van Thuan who won the award for graduate researchers.
On this occasion, the Embassy also presented certificates of merit to the award winners.
Speaking at the award ceremony, Vietnamese Ambassador to France Dinh Toan Thang expressed his hope that the excellent students studying in France will contribute to the development of Vietnam in the future.
The awards, first presented in 2009, are sponsored by the Embassy of Vietnam in France and receive warm response from the Vietnamese student community in France with a large number of applications sent from all across France. To date, more than 40 Vietnamese students and researchers have received those awards.
According to Nguyen Khanh Linh, President of the UEVF, the organization of the 2019 awards has received support from many agencies and individuals. The judging panel was comprised of prestigious professors, doctors, experts in France and scientists of AVSE Global. But due to the epidemic, the awards ceremony had to be postponed to this year, and in September the UEVF will announce the 2021 excellent Vietnamese student award.
- 2 Ministers Allied With Emmanuel Macron Resign in France
- Macron Wants to Change France. But Will Voters Elect an Unknown?
- Globe Business, Unilever collaborate to give students access to free data for online learning
- 10 Shocking Revelations From the Facebook Papers
- Emmanuel Macron’s Amateur Politicians Are Poised to Remake French Parliament
- Macron Quickly Assumes a Presidential Attitude
- Larry Itliong had principles, Colin Powell had medals
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: May 23-24
- Traditional arts in the hearts of young people
- Karnataka tribal youth is freed in Naxal case: ‘Having book on Bhagat Singh not unlawful’
- Live, learn and work in one of the happiest countries on Earth
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: May 19-20
- Prudential, JAV continue with financial education programme for kids
- Intel to set up 100 data-centric labs across engineering colleges in India
- Facebook Papers reveal social network's problems in Asia
- President highlights need for elite, politically firm People’s Security Academy
- 'You think we're joking, we're not': Deputy PM warns social media platforms that regulation is coming
- Kimberly Clark Corporation (KMB) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- E.U. Nominates Two Women for Top Jobs as Bloc’s Unity Is Tested
- Apple Music vs. Spotify: Comparing the top music streaming services
Excellent Vietnamese students in France honored have 433 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.