The inoculation was carried out by the ministry in coordination with the Hanoi-based Bach Mai Hospital.
Deputy Minister Nguyen Thi Bich Ngoc said over the past time the MPI has actively engaged in social activities, including those supporting flood-hit residents and the poor, contributing to the national COVID-19 vaccine fund, and protecting disabled people.
Disabled people are the most vulnerable amidst the pandemic, she said, adding that the inoculation will serve as a source of encouragement for the group while realising the Government's target of speeding up vaccinations towards herd immunity in the spirit of no one being left behind.
Since 2019, the ministry has implemented the "For community development" program, aiming to create opportunities for disadvantaged and vulnerable people.
- Vaccine prevents deadly meningitis B in infants
- First flu vaccine in PILL form may be around the corner after study finds one-third fewer people fell ill after receiving an oral tablet than a shot
- New Survey Shows Increasing Number of Young Parents Don’t Support Vaccination
- Malaria Vaccine Shown to Prevent Disease in Kids for 18 Months
- Researcher Tests 'Vaccine' Against Hate
- Work to start on three possible China virus vaccines: epidemic response group
- 52 lakh children in State to be given polio vaccine
- NJ bill to eliminate religious vaccine exemptions dies, supporters vow to try again
- New Jersey vaccine bill to end religious exemptions fails, but debate rages on
- CDC panel recommends hepatitis A vaccination through age 18 and for HIV patients
- Autism link to vaccines dismissed by studies of more than a million children
- Full Flu Vaccination Cuts Child Hospitalisations in Half
- N.J. Parents Come Out In Force To Protest Controversial Vaccination Bill
- Ebola Vaccine Appears Safe, Effective
- American, Vietnamese experts develop African Swine Fever vaccine
- CDC: Season’s Flu Vaccine ‘Mismatch’ for Main Strain Hitting Children
- Polio vaccination drive achieves 97% coverage
- PM shares Tet joy with workers, disadvantaged people in Vinh Long
- KTR clinches ₹ 500 cr. deal with Piramal Group
- How a good economy may equal a BAD flu season: Each 1% jump in employment rate 'is linked with a 19% bump in flu-related doctors' visits'
Disadvantaged groups vaccinated against COVID-19 have 331 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.