Hanoi (VNA) – The processing and manufacturing sector is a prerequisite to improve capacity for industrial firms and those operating in supporting industries in particular, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade Do Thang Hai has said.
In an interview granted to the Vietnam News Agency , Hai said Vietnam should foster its processing and manufacturing sector to open up market opportunities for businesses operating in supporting industries, helping them become suppliers and join supply chains. Resolution No. 115/NQ-CP , Vietnam aims to be able to churn out supporting industrial products with high competitiveness by 2025, meeting 45 percent of the essential production and consumption demands at home, and making up around 11 percent of the total industrial value. Resolution No. 23-NQ/TW has also ordered great attention to seven major policy groups to boost priority for processing and manufacturing industries.
- Government News 13/9
- Government News 14/6 (Hourly Updated)
- Energy and Environmental Law Update Week of May 20, 2013
- Government News 30/8
- Government News 5/10
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 28/12
- Energy and Environmental Law Update - December 9, 2013
- Energy and Environmental Law Update April 29, 2013
- Energy and Environment Law Update - July 2, 2012
- Energy and Environment Law and Regulatory Update - April 2, 2012
- Africa Update for October 2015
- Government News 8/11
Deputy minister stresses significance of processing, manufacturing sector have 216 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.