|Danang to auction land in 16 major projects in the upcoming time|
Specifically, Danang continues to conduct auctions of land use rights for seven projects in 2020, including a residential area and resort complex belonging to Software Park No.2 over nearly 2.5 hectares of space in Thuan Phuoc ward, Hai Chau district, and four land plots in Son Tra dictrict: A2.2 land plot of nearly 1ha in Nai Hien Dong ward, the 0.42ha A1.1 land plot in An Hai Tay ward, the 0.16ha A9 land plot in An Hai Dong ward, and the 0.22ha A2.1 land plot in Nai Hien Dong ward.
Cam Le district has two land areas for auctioning: the 0.41ha A1-12 and the 17.3ha Creative Space project, part of E2 extended zone in Hoa Xuan ward.
|Danang People’s Committee has assigned the city's Department of Natural Resources and Environment to direct Danang Land Fund Development Centre to deploy the next steps.|
Including residential land and commercial services, the Creative Space project is expected to turn Danang into an IT centre, providing digital services nationwide and attracting domestic and international IT resources for investment development.
As announced by Danang People’s Committee earlier, the project is proposed by local tech giant CMC Technology Group and is expected to create jobs for about 12,000 employees, with investment value reaching VND12 trillion($521.74 million).
Also, the city approved the auction of nine other large-scale land areas, two of which are in E2 extended zone, including the 1.1ha A2-8 land plot and the 1.8ha A2-15 land plot.
Additionally, there is a 0.63ha land plot available for auction in Hoa Hiep Nam ward, Lien Chieu district.
The remaining land areas for auction are in Hoa Vang district, including the 2.1ha A3-2 plot south of Cam Le Bridge in Hoa Chau commune; the 233-square-metre mini supermarket project in Hoa Phuoc commune; the 0.37ha C2.4 land plot; and the 0.4ah C2.7 along National Highway 1A in Hoa Chau commune; among others.
Danang People’s Committee has assigned the city's Department of Natural Resources and Environment to direct Danang Land Fund Development Centre to deploy the next steps.
By Thanh Pham
- Major projects set to benefit SF economy
- Apollo 11 moon landing: Rocket to project on Washington Monument
- New Plano office project lands first major tenant
- WIPP has major projects through summer
- The City of Sugar Land will pay you $82,000 for your artwork
- The City of Sugar Land will pay you $82,000 if you can do this
- New Laws Help Rural Black Families Fight for Their Land
- $15 million Bar Harbor mansion to be auctioned
- New Land Bank program risks displacing more Detroiters
- Auburn Auction Park could be sold
- Exit 16 business owners concerned by VTrans land takings
- Auctioneer-appraiser DuMouchelle dies at 84
- 1869: Syracuse’s role in the founding of Major League Baseball
- An oral history of the landmark Apollo 11 moon landing
- Henderson projects aimed at bringing crowds back to Water Street
- Apollo 11: How much did it cost to land astronauts on the moon?
- How California’s high-speed rail project was ‘captured’ by costly consultants
- How California’s faltering high-speed rail project was ‘captured’ by costly consultants
- The moon landing: Your stories
- Indy Lands Another Big Convention
Danang to auction land in 16 major projects have 515 words, post on vir.com.vn at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.