Danang to administer 33,600 Moderna vaccine doses from July 29
The Saigon Times
|A man is vaccinated against Covid-19. The Danang Department of Health on July 26 announced its Covid-19 vaccination plan, with 33,600 doses of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine set to be administered to 16,800 people – PHOTO: TNO|
HCMC – The Danang Department of Health on July 26 announced its Covid-19 vaccination plan, with 33,600 doses of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine set to be administered to 16,800 people in two phases, starting from July 29.
The people on the priority list will get the first shot of the vaccine against Covid-19 between July 29 and August 5 and receive the second shot from August 28 to September 6, the local media reported.
The 16,800 people set to be vaccinated in this drive are medical workers; frontline forces; employees at consular, customs and aviation agencies or units; workers at transport firms; food and essential goods suppliers and vendors at markets and wholesale markets.
Besides, workers at banks, post offices, fuel outlets and electricity and water suppliers will be prioritized for the vaccination.
The city will set up three vaccination sites located at the Tuyen Son Sports Complex, the Danang Oncology Hospital and the Danang General Hospital.
The municipal department also ordered the vaccination sites to have different time frames to avoid mass gatherings and allow only 100 people receiving the jabs at each site per day.
The vaccination will be conducted in a safe and effective manner, with anti-virus safety measures in place, according to the municipal department.
- Deployment of second Ebola vaccine would not be quick fix, experts warn
- Samoa measles outbreak: WHO blames anti-vaccine scare as death toll hits 39
- What To Expect During Vaccination?
- Low vaccination rate and deadly medical mistake led to Samoa measles outbreak: health experts
- Longer-term data fail to clear concern over Takeda's dengue vaccine
- CDC urged US Customs and Border Protection to vaccinate migrants, but they rejected the idea
- Samoa measles vaccinations compared to 'Nazi Germany' by social media influencer
- Congo minister's resignation over Ebola snub could unblock new vaccine
- More polio cases now caused by vaccine than by wild virus
- Parents block California’s effort to investigate ‘fake’ vaccine exemptions
- First malaria vaccine rolled out in Africa—despite limited efficacy and nagging safety concerns
- Congo approves use of experimental Ebola vaccine, WHO says
- UN bungles response to yellow fever outbreak in Africa
- UN: Yellow fever outbreak in Africa isn’t a global emergency
- Madhya Pradesh: Dogs get shots to save Panna tigers
- Rwanda border with Ebola-hit Congo fully open after slowdowns: minister
- New Roche flu drug can drive resistance in influenza viruses: researchers
- Pfizer, Novartis lead pharma spending spree on gene therapy production
- Pfizer, Novartis lead $2 billion spending spree on gene therapy production
- Man Survives Brutal Bear Attack by Stabbing It in the Neck With Pocket Knife: 'I Wasn't Really Sure If It Was Dying Faster Than I Was'
Danang to administer 33,600 Moderna vaccine doses from July 29 have 453 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.