Among the new cases, 4,469 were in Ho Chi Minh City , 154 in Dong Thap, 120 in Dong Nai, 79 in Binh Duong, 75 in Long An, 54 in Can Tho, 45 in Binh Thuan, 26 in Da Nang, 23 in Phu Yen, 22 in Soc Trang, 19 in Hanoi, 13 in Ninh Thuan, 11 in Vinh Phuc, 5 each in Gia Lai and Dak Nong, 4 each in Binh Dinh and Thua Thien-Hue, 3 each in Qaung Nam, Hau Giang and Quang Ngai, 2 each in Kon Tum, Lang Son and Kien Giang, and one each in Thai Nguyen, Bac Lieu, Thanh Hoa, Lam Dong, Ha Tinh and Dak Lak.
The same day, 1,602 patients were given the all-clear, bringing the total recoveries to 22,946.
Among patients under treatment, 211 are being cared for in ICU and 17 critical cases are being treated with ECMO.
The national vaccination programme has admistered a total 4,746,642 doses, with 423,071 people having received two shots./.
- 22 new Covid-19 infection cases reported on Thursday evening, total rises to 905
- Vietnam confirms six new Covid-19 infection cases, total rises to 1,022
- 12 more Covid-19 infection cases confirmed, total rises to 976
- Danang City confirms four more Covid-19 infection cases
- Two new Covid-19 infection cases confirmed on Sunday evening
- COVID-19: 11 new cases bring national tally to 962
- Covid-19 child cases in the US have increased by 21% since early August, new data shows
- One more imported Covid-19 infection case confirmed
- India has most likely got its first COVID-19 reinfection case in Gujarat
- Are Covid-19 relapse cases in Vietnam dangerous?
- COVID-19 relapse cases detected in Quang Nam, Hanoi
- Two Covid-19 relapse cases surfaced in Telangana, says Health Minister
- COVID-19: Da Nang’s 7 new cases bring national tally to 1,029
- Coimbatore records 392 COVID-19 fresh cases, five deaths
- The First Repeat Covid-19 Infection Case Isn't All Bad News
- Pune city reports 1,148 fresh Covid-19 positive cases, 48 deaths
- COVID-19: Our case fatality on decline, FG says as figure reaches 1000
- Rajasthan’s Covid-19 toll nearing 1,000; tally at 68,566
- China started giving experimental COVID-19 vaccine to medical workers in July
- Myanmar to temporarily close high schools again after drastic rise in COVID-19 infection cases
COVID-19: 5,149 cases added to national tally on July 27 have 355 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.