President Nguyen Xuan Phuc takes an oath on July 26. (Photo: VNA )
In his message sent to President Nguyen Xuan Phuc, General Secretary of the Lao People's Revolutionary Party and President of Laos Thounglun Sisolith affirmed his desire to work closely with the Vietnamese leader in the coming time “to contribute to the enhancement of the great friendship, traditional fraternity and comradeship, special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation between the two Parties, the States and the peoples.
He also pledged to continue directing and leading the implementation of the outcomes of the talks between Party and State leaders of the two countries in June 2021 for the interests of their people and for peace, stability, cooperation and development in the region and the world.
In his congratulatory message to PM Pham Minh Chinh, Lao PM Phankham Viphavanh promised to work with his Vietnamese counterpart to further develop the great friendship, special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation between the two Parties, the States and the peoples for the interests of their people and for peace, stability, cooperation and development in the region and the world.
Earlier on July 20, Chairman of the Lao National Assembly Saysomphone Phomvihane also sent a letter of congratulations to Vuong Dinh Hue on his election as Chairman of the 15th National Assembly of Vietnam.
Also on July 26, Chinese President Xi Jinping sent a message of congratulations to Vietnamese President Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
In his message, Xi said that China and Vietnam are socialist neighbours and enjoy profound traditional friendship and extensive common interests.
In the face of transformations rarely seen in a century and the once-in-a-century COVID-19 pandemic, the two sides have united and cooperated together closely and taken concrete actions to enrich their comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership.
So far this year, Vietnam successfully organised the 13th National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam, while China celebrated the 100th founding anniversary of the Communist Party of China.
On the same day, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang sent a congratulatory message to PM Pham Minh Chinh.
Earlier, on July 20, Chairman of the National People’s Congress (NPC) Standing Committee of China Li Zhanshu extended congratulations to Vuong Dinh Hue on his re-election as Chairman of the National Assembly of Vietnam in the 15th tenure.
Also on July 26, China's Vice President Wang Qishan sent a congratulatory message to Vietnamese Vice President Vo Thi Anh Xuan./.
- Edwin Poots is elected DUP leader
- First meeting of newly-elected National Executive of AAP held in Delhi
- US election 2020: How the world reacted to a Biden win
- 'Welcome back America!': Europe reacts to Biden winning US presidential election
- US election 2016: Welcome to America's unpopularity contest
- Grateful to PM Narendra Modi, JP Nadda, Amit Shah for the trust they reposed in me: Gujarat CM-elect Bhupendra Patel
- Germany election 2021: How the voting system works - key dates, times, etc
- How to defeat Trump's plan to overturn the election | Opinion
- Telangana Assembly elections 2018: TRS set to secure landslide victory in Assembly polls
- Sen. Doug Mastriano’s Plan To Issue Election Subpoenas ‘Stopped’
- Vietnamese Students’ Association built up in Europe
- Barilaro declares 'Nats are back' as party on track for historic by-election win
- Two Vietnamese sites recognized as global biosphere reserves by UNESCO
- Vietnamese Students’ Association in Europe established
- European media highlights Vietnamese NA leader’s visit to Europe, Belgium
- European media highlights Vietnamese N.A. leader’s visit to Europe, Belgium
- UK PM Johnson says Biden win means America can become more of a leader on climate crisis
- Top legislator meets Vietnamese community in Belgium
- Iran and Russia Seek to Influence Election in Final Days, U.S. Officials Warn
- Barilaro claims NSW by-election win as Labor leader hoses down leadership talk
Congratulations sent to newly-elected Vietnamese leaders have 772 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.