Binh Duong to establish two more Covid-19 field hospitals
The Saigon Times
|Medical workers, military and other competent forces are seen gathering at the Covid-19 Field Hospital No.1 set up at the World Trade Center Binh Duong New City in Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province. The southern province today, July 30, decided to set up two additional Covid-19 field hospitals in Ben Cat Town and Bau Bang District – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – The southern province of Binh Duong today, July 30, decided to set up two additional Covid-19 field hospitals in Ben Cat Town and Bau Bang District, with a total of 8,000 beds.
Specifically, the province's Covid-19 Field Hospital No.3 will be located at the Vietnamese – German University, with 3,000 beds, while the Covid-19 Field Hospital No.4 will be at the Hoang Hung Company in Bau Bang, with 3,000-5,000 beds.
A few days ago, the province also set up the 5,000-bed Covid-19 Field Hospital No.2 in Ben Cat Town, with over VND100 billion in investment. The hospital, which is expected to be put into service on August 5, will admit and treat coronavirus patients who are asymptomatic, mildly or moderately ill.
As of now, Binh Duong has four Covid field hospitals with a total of 16,000 beds in Thu Dau Mot City, Ben Cat Town and Bau Bang District. Its first field hospital, with 3,000 beds, includes two facilities at the World Trade Center Binh Duong New City and the Eastern International University in Thu Dau Mot City.
Binh Duong is adopting a three-tier system in Covid-19 treatment. Under the system, the Level 1 facilities, including the field hospitals No.3, No.4, and a unit set up at the dormitory of the Vietnam National University-HCMC, will receive and treat asymptomatic patients or those with mild symptoms.
The Level 2 facilities will handle moderately ill patients. These facilities include local medical centers and the field hospitals No.1 and 2.
The Level 3 facilities are intensive care units for critically ill patients. They comprise the provincial General Hospital and private hospitals in the province.
This morning, the province reported 1,284 new infections, raising the province's tally in the latest outbreak since April 27 to 11,968 cases.
- Leveling the Monetization Playing Field on the Internet of Things
- The Long Slog to Level the Document Playing Field
- Konami Reveal the Full Licenses Details for PES 2016
- The Division beta: does Massive’s shooter live up to expectations?
- ERC Grants 1,9 million Euro to Visionary Basic Research in Mathematics
- Preview: Civilization V: Brave New World
- The best ways to make money in The Division
- SNM honors outstanding contributors
- 23andMe presents top 10 most interesting genetic findings of 2010
- Winners of the 2010 IMU Prizes
- Building the Safe Genes Toolkit
- IBM, Baheal Group to Partner on Launching Watson for Genomics in China
- PlayStation Plus North America vs Europe vs Japan vs Xbox Live’s Free Games: Where’s the Best Value?
- CUPERTINO BUSINESS REPORT Next for Apple: Soldiers and Surgeons, Gamers and Geeks
- Extreme-Scale Computing Scholars Share their Experiences
- Fiber Optics and Rural Medicine: Healthcare at the Speed of Light
- Review: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – Tactical Espionage Open World
- ANALYSIS Wanted in Healthcare: More Wireless Devices for In-Home Patients
- Acid-Targeting Peptide Allows Accurate Tumor Irradiation
- Doctors Sequence Genome to Identify Disease
Binh Duong to establish two more Covid-19 field hospitals have 520 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.