Bac Lieu imposes night movement restrictions
The Saigon Times
|Police officers stop residents at a coronavirus checkpoint in Bac Lieu Province. The Bac Lieu government has banned all residents from leaving home from 6:00 p.m. to 5.00 a.m. without urgent or essential reasons – PHOTO: LDO|
HCMC – The Bac Lieu government has banned all residents from going out from 6:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. without an urgent or essential reason to limit the spread of Covid-19 during the social distancing period, making it the first Mekong Delta province to issue such a restriction of movement.
The restriction is aimed at ensuring the better implementation of the measures against the spread of Covid under the prime minister's Directive 16, the local media reported.
Though the stay-at-home order is in force in the province, many people have been found on the streets, said the provincial government.
The local authorities in the province are tasked with intensifying the enforcement of the shelter-in-place order.
In addition, to effectively slow the spread of the coronavirus, the provincial government has suspended the construction of houses and closed down street food stalls.
Apart from banning outdoor exercises, the province has asked people to restrict using two-wheeler vehicles to transport people, except for emergencies or patrol.
These tightened measures took effect from today, July 26, until the social distancing order ends, according to the provincial government.
- Mekong Delta province follows HCMC, imposes night-time restrictions
- More Mekong Delta provinces apply night-time restrictions
- More southern provinces apply night-time restrictions
- 11 southern provinces apply night-time restrictions
- HCMC imposes night curfew in Covid fight
- Flouting movement restrictions, Hanoi residents push on with fishing, outdoor exercise
- Telangana Imposes Night Curfew from Today as Covid-19 Cases Surge. All You Need to Know
- Afghanistan Govt Imposes Night Curfew to Stem Taliban Advance
- Vietnam’s economic hub imposes night curfew as country battles virus surge
- Vietnam's economic hub imposes night curfew as country battles COVID-19 surge
- HCM City plans tighter movement restrictions to curb COVID-19
- Coronavirus: China Imposes Nationwide Travel Restrictions
- COVID-19: Goa imposes night curfew and curbs, postpones board exams
- Night Curfew In Karnataka From Tomorrow Till May 4; Know What's Allowed, What's Not
- China imposes restrictions as Delta reaches nearly half the country
- Everything you need to know about Sydney's new COVID restrictions
- Gujarat government relaxes COVID-19 curbs, reduces night curfew hours- Check guidelines
- Nha Trang bans movement at night amid Covid surge
- Vietnam’s Nha Trang City bans outdoor travel at night over rising coronavirus cases
Bac Lieu imposes night movement restrictions have 394 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.