The program, which is organized by the Department of Performing Art under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, aimed at encouraging people to join hands with the entire Party, people and military in the fight against the pandemic.
The event was streamed live on Youtube channel and on fanpages of the department, National Music Song and Dance Theater and other online interfaces with the participants of renown singers across the country.
All the songs and music performed in the program are famous works that expressed love for the homeland such as "Tieng goi Viet Nam" (The Call of Vietnam) or "Nhung bong hoa trong vuon Bac” (Flowers in Uncle Ho’s garden) "Tinh que huong” (Love of the Motherland).
According to Nguyen Hai Linh, director of National Music Song and Dance Theater, this is a very special art show, because it takes place during the complicated development of the COVID-19 pandemic. Thus, there is no stage to perform and no studio to record songs.
"Each singer and artist participating in the program prepares their songs and music in advance. Then they will sing and play live," she said, adding that at each location, artists share and exchange their feelings as well as sing songs and music that they have performed very successfully.
"When invited to participate in the program, all the artists are very excited because they have not performed for a long time. This show will help the artists bring their talents to serve the audience," Linh said.
Le Minh Tuan, Deputy Director of the Department of Performing Arts, said amid the complicated development of the COVID-19 pandemic, many artists have taken part in charity activities to support the fight against the pandemic and supporting residents.
The department has been assigned to organize the art program to encourage the spirit of the front-line workers and the people of the country to shore up the determination to combat the pandemic, he said.
The songs and music in the online art program show the love for the country, promoting the strength of solidarity to overcome all difficulties. Through the sharing of artists showed the joint effort and consensus of the Vietnamese people to win the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Vietnam takes Covid-19 fight to a higher level
- Vietnamese PM urges strengthening COVID-19 fight
- Among coronavirus chaos, union calls for special measures to protect millions of casual workers from COVID-19 fallout
- PM urges strengthening COVID-19 fight
- Vietnam officially enters 2nd phase of COVID-19 fight: Deputy PM
- New coronavirus measures to be introduced to help GPs in COVID-19 fight
- Feature: Japanese girl draws cartoons to show support for COVID-19 fight in China, Japan
- U.S. elementary school students donate supplies to support China's COVID-19 fight
- PM Phúc urges for stronger measures as Việt Nam enters new phase of COVID-19 fight
- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson to urge 'national effort' in COVID-19 fight after 10 more deaths
- Vietnam PM orders leading officials to postpone overseas working trips to focus on COVID-19 fight
- Chinese Red Cross teams aid Iran's COVID-19 fight
- Foreign Ministry issues notice on COVID-19 epidemic
- AEM Retreat to strengthen ASEAN economic resilience to Covid-19
- COVID-19: Enugu govt announces suspected fresh case
- Coronavirus update: Morrison brings in travel restrictions, Australian cases pass 250, Donald Trump's COVID-19 test is clear
- Coronavirus latest: Entire European Union has COVID-19
- Coronavirus latest: All European Union states have COVID-19
- Fighting COVID-19 together for a shared future
- More than $150,000 allocated for COVID-19 tests in Hanoi
Art program promotes the spirit of front-line workers and people in COVID-19 fight have 567 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.