HÀ NỘI – The number of COVID-19 infection cases in Việt Nam has risen again with 7,882 new cases on Monday, the Ministry of Health has announced.
Of the new infections, 7,859 were community transmissions and 23 were from arrivals from overseas. The total number of infections has reached more than 106,340 nationwide.
HCM City still remains the locality with the highest number of infections with 5,997, followed by Bình Dương Province with 733 cases, Đồng Nai (259), Tiền Giang (201) and Đồng Tháp (135).
Hà Nội has recorded 81 cases – the highest since the fourth wave of COVID-19 infections began. A significant number were part of a new cluster found at Hà Nội Lung Hospital.
Dozens of cases were also detected in other localities such as Đà Nẵng (61), Vĩnh Long 49), Bình Thuận (48), Phú Yên (46), Cần Thơ (43), Bến Tre (37), Đắk Lắk (29), Bình Định (27), An Giang (25), Trà Vinh (13), Khánh Hoà (12), Vĩnh Phúc (10), Lâm Đồng (9), Quảng Nam (8 ), Hậu Giang (7), Ninh Thuận (7), Đắk Nông (6), Quảng Ngãi (4), Gia Lai (3), Bạc Liêu (2), Nghệ An (2), Hưng Yên (1), Tuyên Quang (1), Cà Mau (1), Hòa Bình (1), and Thừa Thiên-Huế (1).
Seven localities have now gone 14 days without any new community infections, including Yên Bái, Quảng Trị, Thái Nguyên, Điện Biên, Hải Dương, Quảng Ninh, and Bắc Kạn.
As many as 2,006 patients were given the all-clear on Monday. Currently, 126 are in Intensive Care Units and 15 other cases are being treated with ECMO.
A total 4,613,491 doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered with 389,863 people receiving both shots. VNS
- Portugal reports 7,497 new COVID-19 infections, 59 deaths
- No new COVID-19 infections on October 8 morning
- Australia's Victoria state records 5th straight day with zero new COVID-19 infections
- Philippines reports 2,298 new COVID-19 infections
- Romania imposes 30-day curfew as daily new COVID-19 infections surpass 10,000
- NCDC records 111 new COVID-19 infections, total now 62,964
- No new COVID-19 infections in community for two weeks
- Philippines logs 2,157 new COVID-19 infections
- Philippines logs 987 new COVID-19 infections, lowest since July 14
- Philippines logs 1,650 new COVID-19 infections, 5th straight day below 2,000
- Daily new COVID-19 infections remain below 50,000 mark
- Vietnam reports no new COVID-19 infections on September 22 morning
- No new COVID-19 infections reported
- Hong Kong reports 23 new COVID-19 infections, 5,430 in total
- Philippines logs 1,594 new COVID-19 infections, total nears 390,000
- No new COVID-19 infections recorded on September 15 morning
- France sees record number of new COVID-19 cases, hospitalisations spike
- Surge in COVID-19 Infections Pushing US Past 10 Million Cases
- US Records Over 90,000 New COVID-19 Cases on Election Day
- 7 myths are fueling new Covid-19 surges. Avoiding these will help save the economy and save lives
7,859 new COVID-19 infections found on Monday have 471 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.