HÀ NỘI — A total of 7,531 COVID-19 cases were detected in Việt Nam on Sunday, according to the Ministry of Health.
Of the new infections, 7,525 were community cases and six imported that were quarantined upon arrival.
The national tally has now reached 98,465, including 96,287 domestic and 2,178 imported cases.
HCM City had the most infections on Sunday with 4,555, followed by Bình Dương Province (1,249 cases), Tây Ninh Province (313), Đồng Nai (253), Tiền Giang (218) and Khánh Hoà (172).
Dozens of cases were also detected in other 30 localities including Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu, Phú Yên, Đồng Tháp, Bình Thuận, Cần Thơ, Vĩnh Long, Bến Tre, Trà Vinh, Bình Phước, Kiên Giang, Đà Nẵng, Hà Nội, Đắk Lắk, Quảng Nam, Vĩnh Phúc, Hậu Giang, Sóc Trăng, Ninh Thuận, Bắc Ninh, Bình Định, Gia Lai, Đắk Nông, Nghệ An, Quảng Ngãi, Bạc Liêu, An Giang, Thừa Thiên-Huế, Lâm Đồng, Hà Nam and Thanh Hoá.
Eight localities have now gone 14 days without any new community infections, Yên Bái, Quảng Trị, Tuyên Quang, Thái Nguyên, Điện Biên, Hải Dương, Quảng Ninh and Bắc Kạn.
A total of 1,755 COVID-19 patients were given the all-clear on Sunday, increasing the national number of recoveries to 19,342.
There are currently 130 cases in critical condition in the intensive care unit and 17 other cases are being treated with ECMO.
Earlier Sunday, 1,500,100 doses of the Moderna vaccine donated through the COVAX Facility by the United States Government arrived in the capital’s Nội Bài Airport. In two days, A similar amount arrived on Saturday in HCM City. UNICEF are the key delivery partner of COVAX Facility.
Vietnamese deputy health minister Trần Văn Thuấn, deputy foreign minister Tô Anh Dũng, and Christopher Klein, Chargé d'Affaires, of US Embassy Hà Nội, were present at the reception ceremony at the airport along with Lesley Miller of UNICEF Vietnam and UN Việt Nam Resident Coordinator Kamal Malhotra
As of July 23, Việt Nam has administered more than 4.5 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines with 372,353 individuals fully vaccinated. — VNS
- Uttar Pradesh logs 607 new Covid-19 cases in 24 hours, tally nears 21,000-mark
- India records over 20,000 new Covid-19 cases in a row, tally tops 6.48 lakh
- 78 new Covid-19 cases in Rajasthan, state tally reaches 18,092
- No new COVID-19 cases recorded in Vietnam on July 1
- No new COVID-19 cases recorded on July 8
- US breaks daily COVID-19 case record for SECOND day in a row: More than 53,000 test positive in 24 hours with eight states reporting new highs - as crowds pack Florida beaches and organizers prep for Mt. Rushmore fireworks with no social distancing
- Puducherry recorded 30 new COVID-19 cases
- With 141 new Covid-19 cases, Jharkhand’s tally goes past 3,000-mark
- Mumbai's Dharavi sees only one new COVID-19 case; Maharashtra reports 5,134 patients, 224 deaths in last 24 hours
- In highest single-day spike, Telangana reports 169 new Covid-19 cases
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on June 29
- With 3,827 new Covid-19 cases, 61 deaths, Tamil Nadu retains 2nd worst-hit state tag
- Maharashtra adds 5,368 new Covid-19 cases, 204 deaths take toll close to 10,000-mark
- Delhi sees highest single-day spike with 1,024 new Covid-19 cases, tally touches 16,281
- 2,008 new Covid-19 cases in Delhi, death toll at 3,165: 10 important things you need to know
- Tamil Nadu reports 874 new COVID-19 cases; total tally crosses 20,000-mark
- Mumbai: Dharavi reports 19 new COVID-19 cases today; tally climbs to 2,301
- Single-day spike of 20,903 COVID-19 cases in India, total tally climbs to 6,25,544
- With highest single-day spike of 18,552 new COVID-19 cases, India's tally crosses 5 lakh
- Rajasthan registers 99 new Covid-19 cases, state tally reaches 20,263
7,531 new COVID-19 cases recorded on Sunday, national tally nears 100,000 have 625 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.