Hanoi (VNA) – Lawmakers scrutinised many crucial matters at a plenary session in Hanoi on July 21, as part of the first sitting of the 15th National Assembly .
Bui Van Cuong, member of the Party Central Committee and Secretary General of the 14th NA, continues to hold the post of the NA Secretary General in the 15th tenure.
Y Thanh Ha Nie Kdam, Secretary of the Party Committee of the Central Enterprises Bloc, was elected as Chairman of the Council for Ethnic Affairs.
Tran Sy Thanh, member of the Party Central Committee, was re-elected as the State Auditor General.
During the debate on the NA's supervision programme for 2022, many legislators suggested the NA Standing Committee put forth a project on renewing supervision activities.
Competent agencies should raise more initiatives to contribute to improving the quality and efficiency of such activities, they said.
For the law-building programme, some pointed out the need to build up legal mechanisms to promote the responsibility of individuals in preparing and submitting draft laws to the legislature, in order to revamp the work./.
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Begins Review of Police Reforms
- Citing 'Compassion' and 'Rule of Law,' Jeff Sessions Announces End of DACA
- These are the House members who voted to extend NSA spying and reject privacy reforms
- Driving The 14th, 15th, and 700,000th Miata Was A Religious Experience
- Congress demanded NSA spying reform. Instead, they let you down
- How Many More Women Will Suffer at the Hands of New York's Outdated Abortion Law?
- As Congress mulls surveillance reforms, here are the good, bad, and ugly options
- What would 'real' patent reform look like?
- Congress unites to back law that would curb warrantless email searches
- Cameron urged to accept copyright reform proposals
- Signal above the noise: Compelling RSA 2015 sessions
- Governments shouldn't be exempt from data protection laws
- Virginia's Reckless Driving Reform Bill Is Dead
- This Week's Most Popular Posts: April 8th to 15th
- White House nudges Congress to revisit controversial 'CISPA-style' laws after Sony attack
- Trump Will Try to Appoint His Son-in-Law Jared Kushner As Senior Adviser
- FCC reforms phone subsidy program for the poor
- This Week's Most Popular Posts: April 15th to 22nd
- China to reform rare-earth exports after WTO ruling
- Telcos band together to oppose removal of competition laws
15th NA’s first session: law building should be reformed have 404 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.