Bui Van Cuong, member of the Party Central Committee and Secretary General of the 14th NA, continues to hold the post of the NA Secretary General in the 15th tenure.
Y Thanh Ha Nie Kdam, Secretary of the Party Committee of the Central Enterprises Bloc, was elected as Chairman of the Council for Ethnic Affairs.
Tran Sy Thanh, member of the Party Central Committee, was re-elected as the State Auditor General.
During the debate on the NA's supervision programme for 2022, many legislators suggested the NA Standing Committee put forth a project on renewing supervision activities.
Competent agencies should raise more initiatives to contribute to improving the quality and efficiency of such activities, they said.
For the law-building programme, some pointed out the need to build up legal mechanisms to promote the responsibility of individuals in preparing and submitting draft laws to the legislature, in order to revamp the work./.
- NA Standing Committee discusses legislative agenda
- Conservative retreat from Europe may undermine respect for international law
- The Second Amendment Is No Barrier to Stricter Gun Laws
- NA leader puts forward changes to ways of working
- VN National Assembly’s ninth session to begin on May 20
- NA’s ninth session to begin on May 20
- National Assembly Standing Committee’s 44th session opens
- PPP projects must have investment of more than US$4.4 million: NA deputies
- NA Standing Committee’s 44th session to open on April 20
- NA Standing Committee debates draft resolution on development in Da Nang
- PPP projects must have investment of more than 4.4 million USD: NA deputies
- Patterson Law Group and Readiness Group Join Forces to Strengthen the Covid-19 Mental Health Resiliency of Texas Medical Professionals
- CPTPP expected to help Vietnam modernise labour laws
- ‘Let me speak’: Sexual assault survivor slams our worst law
- Law on international agreements and thrift practice report debated by NA deputies
- Trump Defies Sessions by Saying He Will ‘Probably’ Support Marijuana Bill
- Curry credits Lamont with building a consensus during pandemic
- Budget session of Parl ends without land bill being passed
- Obama lays down new limits on NSA, with more reforms to come
- Sudan Overturns Controversial Clothing, Drinking Law
15th NA’s first session: law building should be reformed have 409 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.