Hanoi (VNA) – The 15th National Assembly (NA) will discuss and decide on a number of important issues on July 28, the last working day of the first plenary session.
In the morning, they are scheduled to pass a resolution on the organisational structure and number of members of the Government after listening to a NA Standing Committee's report on discussion results on the matter.
The NA deputies are to vote to adopt a resolution approving the appointment of the Chief Justice of the Supreme People's Court.
Several important resolutions are also expected to be approved, including a resolution on the amendments of State budget expenditure estimate and approval of the 2019 State budget balance ; resolution on the national financial plan and plan on borrowing and payment of public debt in the 2021-2025 period; and resolutions on investment policy for the National Target Programme on Sustainable Poverty Reduction in the 2021-2025 period and the National Target Programme on new-style rural area building for the 2021-2025 period.
The same day, the legislators will vote to approve the appointment of deputy prime ministers, ministers and other cabinet members after debating relevant reports.
After listening to the State President's proposal on the nomination of the Vice President and members of the National Defence-Security Council, they will vote on the list and a resolution on the approval of the Vice President and members of the National Defence-Security Council.
The first session of the 15th NA will conclude after passing a resolution on the medium-term public investment plan in the 2021-2025 period.
NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue is scheduled to deliver a closing speech./.
- Hà Nội’s lawmakers to decide important issues for 2010
- National Assembly’s third plenary session concludes
- October 23-29: Fourth plenary session of the 14th National Assembly opens
- 14th National Assembly convenes fourth plenary session
- Third plenary session of the 14th National Assembly opens
- Sixth NA session to cover panoply of major issues
- Cambodia's fifth NA convenes first plenary session
- National Assembly deputies debates several bills at plenary session
- Top legislator addresses IPU-137 plenary session
- Party Central Committee's 12th plenary session opens
- NA Standing Committee sixth session closes
- NA Standing Committee’s 46th session closes
- Party Central Committee convenes 10th plenary session
- Seventh Lao National Assembly's first session closes
- Revised legislation signed off as National Assembly session closes
- NA Standing Committee’s 5th session decides key issues
- Many important issues handled at parliament’s second session
- NA Standing Committee closes 41st session
- First NA Meeting Session in 2009: High Prospects
- Vietnam supports UN chief’s annual report on important issues
15th NA’s first plenary session to close on July 28 after deciding important issues have 433 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.