The ceremony was held without a live audience due to the complicated developments of COVID-19.
Since there was no winner in the 'Cricket Knight' prize, the organising board presented five 'Cricket Desire' prizes instead of four.
The five winning entries, which stood out among all works for children over the past year, were recognised in the three categories of literature, the fine arts and film.
They included 'Di Tron' (Seeking shelter), a novel by writer Binh Ca; 'Khuc Go Muc' (A rotten log), a cartoon by People's Artist Nguyen Thi Phuong Hoa; a series of paintings on nature and life by Xeo Chu, alias Pho Van An; 'Ly & Chun – Tet La Nhat, Nhat La Tet" (Ly & Chun – Tet holiday is the best), a comic book by Meo Moc, alias Dang Quang Dung; and a series of stories 'Khac Biet Moi Tuyet Lam Sao" (How wonderful is difference) by Nguyen Hoang Vu and colleagues.
This year marked the first time a cartoon was honoured, proving that made-in-Vietnam productions have won the appreciation from both audience and judges.
Launched in late March 2021, the De Men Awards this year received nearly 120 entries, with 20 of them being selected to proceed to the final round.
This year's jury included poet Tran Dang Khoa, Vice Chairman of the Vietnamese Writers' Association; poet Nguyen Quang Thieu, Chairman of the Vietnamese Writers' Association; painters Thanh Chuong, Nguyen Thuy Kha and Le Linh; and journalist Le Xuan Thanh, Editor-in-chief of The Thao & Van Hoa Newspaper.
- TCA Award nominations announced: AMC’s ‘Breaking Bad,’ FX’s ‘The Americans’ lead pack
- Producers Guild Awards nominations announced: ‘Spotlight,’ ‘Straight Outta Compton’ score, 'Carol, 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' shut out
- 2013 Oscar Awards nominees announced: 'Lincoln' leads the way with 12 Academy Award nominations, 'Life of Pi' close second with 11
- Latin Grammy Award nominations announced: Calle 13 leads with 9 nods
- The list: ‘Hamilton’ and other winners at Tony Awards
- Outer Critics Circle Awards nominations announced: Matthew Broderick’s ‘Nice Work if You Can Get It’ leads pack
- Western Monmouth news: Holmdel teacher awarded Holocaust grant
- Liz Biro: Why the James Beard Awards matter
- Will Smith to host Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards in March
- Dodgers’ Kershaw, Kemp & Ethier join Red Sox’s Gonzalez, Pedroia & Ellsbury as Gold Glove winners
- Kirk Gibson and Joe Maddon win NL and AL manager of the year awards; Joe Girardi 5th, Terry Collins 8th
- 2012 ACM Awards: Taylor Swift repeats as entertainer of the year
- Grammy Awards 2013: Kelly Clarkson has a blast on stage, photobombs Ellen DeGeneres
- Giants' Eli Manning a finalist for NFL's Walter Payton Man of the Year award
- Grammy Awards 2013: fun., Gotye and Mumford & Sons split the major awards
- 2013 Kids Choice Awards: Selena Gomez, Katy Perry feel Fergie’s lovely baby bump
- A Louisville chef is on the short list for a James Beard Award
- Grammy Awards 2013: Lena Dunham, Jessica Biel, Carey Mulligan support their musical beaus at the Grammys
- NBA Awards 2017: Russell Westbrook, Draymond Green take home hardware
- Adam Sandler sets Razzies record with ‘Jack and Jill’ sweep: Panned film wins every category in worst movie awards
Winners of ‘De Men’ (Cricket) Awards for Children announced have 519 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at June 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.