The ambassador attended a ceremony marking the 20th founding anniversary of Casa Asia, which was held under the chair of the Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Mayor of Barcelona.
Casa Asia, established in 2001, has hosted various exchange events between Spain and Asian nations, including Vietnam.
Hai and other ASEAN diplomats also joined a working session with leaders of the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
He informed the delegates of Vietnam's socio-economic development in the recent past and affirmed the Government's aspiration in improving business climate, in a bid to attract foreign investors.
The ambassador believed that the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), which took effect in August 2020, and the EU-Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA), will offer new chances for businesses of Spain and Vietnam.
He hoped for a close coordination and cooperation between the Vietnamese Embassy and the Spanish city's Chamber of Commerce and Industry in organizing events to promote Vietnam's economy, trade, investment and tourism in Barcelona in the coming time.
The hosts spoke highly of Vietnam's accomplishments, voicing a hope that the Vietnamese Government will further simplify administrative procedures and create a more optimal climate for investors.
Hai also attended a session with Vietnam's Honorary Consul in Barcelona and overseas Vietnamese, during which he hoped that the Honorary Consul would serve as a bridge linking Vietnam and the Spanish city, and continue to support the Vietnamese community.
He also briefed the participants on the successful organization of the 13th National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam, the elections of deputies to the 15th National Assembly and all-level People's Councils for the 2021-2026 tenure; along with socio-economic development in the first five months and achievements and efforts made in COVID-19 prevention and control.
- Berlin Mayor appreciates Vietnamese expats’ charity work
- Spanish tourism chiefs join backlash at strict UK quarantine rules and says it wants to give Brits 'priority' amid fury at 'unworkable' plan to put returning holidaymakers in 14-day isolation
- Vietnamese charity group in Germany presents face masks and gloves to Berlin
- Vietnamese youth share perspectives on “Building the Future We Want”
- Spain opens for tourists on July 1 and says Brits SHOULD book holidays because UK's strict quarantine rules will 'likely be suspended' as French politicians tear into draconian rules
- Spain’s far-right holds car protest against virus lockdown
- What foreign ambassadors say about Vietnam's coronavirus fight?
- ‘Lone wolf ISIS fanatic, 33, plotted to turn Barcelona – Real Madrid fans to mincemeat using drone bombs’
- Vietnam, Japan coordinate closely to fight COVID-19: Ambassador
- Global report: Italy reopens cafes as Spain prepares for return of tourists
- Spain's leader asks parliament for 2 more weeks of lockdown
- Former Real Madrid star Esteban Granero is using his AI company to help fight coronavirus in Spain
- Griezmann to Chelsea, Umtiti to Arsenal: Where Barcelona superstars could go as entire squad is transfer listed
- The Latest: Spain: EU should agree on cross-border travel
- Suarez tells Lautaro to stay at Inter amid Barcelona links
- Bayern Munich agree season-long loan deal for Barcelona’s Philippe Coutinho
- Spain’s parliament approves new 2-week lockdown extension
- If Real Madrid were at top, La Liga would have ended: Former Barcelona president
- Arthur won't join Juventus after reiterating desire to stay at Barcelona
- VN, Azerbaijan prioritise mutual co-operation, ambassador says
Vietnamese Ambassador to Spain join activities in Barcelona have 541 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.