Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam reported 176 new COVID-19 cases from 6am to 12pm on June 16, comprising 174 domestic and two imported ones, according to the Ministry of Health .
Of the locally transmitted infections, Bac Giang logged 128 cases, Ho Chi Minh City 35, Bac Ninh eight, Ha Tinh two and Nghe An one.
Up to 173 cases were detected in quarantine sites or sealed off areas.
The national tally reached 11,480, including 9,831 local cases. The number of COVID-19 cases since April 27, when the latest outbreak began, amounted to 8,261.
There were 4,543 recoveries while the death toll remained at 61.
Among active patients undergoing treatment at medical establishments, 343 have tested negative for coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 once, 99 twice and 55 thrice.
Twenty-four provinces have gone through 14 consecutive days without new cases.
In a bid to live safely with the pandemic, the MoH has called on citizens to follow the 5K message, including khau trang (facemask), khu khuan (disinfection), khoang cach (distance), khong tu tap (no gathering), and khai bao y te (health declaration), to help contain the outbreaks./.
- Vietnam reports three new community COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam confirms three more imported Covid-19 cases
- Beijing confirms 1 new imported COVID-19 case
- Chinese mainland reports 27 new confirmed COVID-19 cases
- New US COVID-19 cases drop to the lowest in a month after infections surpass 5 million after spread slows rapidly in previously out-of-control Sunbelt states
- Vietnam reports 18 new Covid-19 cases, including 16 in Danang
- Vietnam expects to launch domestic Covid-19 vaccine by October 2021
- Beijing reports one new imported COVID-19 case
- Shanghai reports 8 new imported COVID-19 cases
- Chinese mainland reports 16 new imported COVID-19 cases
- Shanghai reports two new imported COVID-19 cases
- Chinese mainland reports 25 new confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Xinjiang reports 14 new confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Tokyo reports 188 new daily COVID-19 cases as city braces for holiday exodus
- Chinese mainland reports 43 new confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Chinese mainland reports 36 new confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Chinese mainland reports 37 new confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Chinese mainland reports 23 new confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Chinese mainland reports 49 new confirmed COVID-19 cases
- 2nd LD-Writethru: Chinese mainland reports 49 new confirmed COVID-19 cases
Vietnam posts 174 new domestic COVID-19 cases on June 16 noon have 320 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.