According to the ministry’s report, 75 of the newly-confirmed patients are locally-transmitted cases most of whom were detected in quarantine sites or areas under lockdown in some localities including 45 in Bac Giang, 19 in Bac Ninh, and 10 in Ho Chi Minh City, and one in Ha Nam.
The 45 cases in Bac Giang were recorded at some industrial parks of Van Trung, Dinh Tram, Song Khe-Noi Hoang, and Quang Chau which have reported a large outbreak over the last few weeks.
As of Saturday morning, 5,249 locally-transmitted cases have been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country on April 27, including 2,864 in the virus epicentre of Bac Giang. The outbreak has so far spread to 37 cities and provinces nationwide.
Two imported patients are all Vietnamese people who recently returned from abroad. They were sent to a quarantine areas in Tay Ninh Provinces and are now being treated at local hospitals.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 8,364 including 6,819 locally-transmitted cases.
As of 6 pm on June 4, a total of 3,242 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital.
So far there have been 51 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
At present, over 141,000 people who had close contact with Covid-19 patients or returned from virus-hit areas are being monitored at hospitals, quarantine facilities, and at home.
On June 4, an additional 60,701 people were given Covid-19 vaccine in Vietnam, raising the total number of vaccine doses used in the country to 1,217,607. The number of people who have received two doses has risen to 32,401.
- Vietnam announces 3,898 new Covid-19 patients in Friday morning report
- Vietnam confirms 7,623 new Covid-19 patients on Wednesday
- Vietnam records 3,898 new Covid-19 cases this morning
- Additional 4,271 new Covid-19 patients announced in Wednesday morning report
- Nearly 4,000 new Covid-19 patients announced in Sunday morning report
- Vietnam announces 106 more Covid-19-related deaths
- Vietnam announces 154 more Covid-19-related deaths
- Quezon logs 108 new COVID-19 patients
- 77 new COVID-19 casualties bring death toll to 28,093
- Olongapo City has 8 new COVID-19 patients
- Vietnam announces 2,821 new Covid-19 cases on Thursday morning
- Vietnam confirms 3,578 more Covid-19 patients
- Vietnam confirms 2,708 more Covid-19 patients, total tally surpasses 100,000
- Vietnam records 7,882 new Covid-19 infections on Monday
- Vietnam records 2,821 new Covid-19 cases
- Vietnam records 4,311 new Covid-19 domestic cases
- Vietnam records 4,247 new Covid-19 cases
- Unvaccinated COVID-19 Patients Filling Up Hospitals, Austin Officials Say ICU Capacity Reaching ‘Critical Point’
- County Health Department Reports 2,600 New COVID-19 Cases, 10 Deaths
- Over 4,000 new Covid-19 infections announced in Friday morning report
Vietnam announces 77 new Covid-19 patients in Saturday morning report have 418 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.