Vietjet is operating flights to bring Bac Giang lychee and other Vietnamese high-quality agricultural products to international markets, ensuring the high quality of fresh products.
The move is part of the airline’s efforts to promote the export and consumption of agricultural products in areas affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, Vietjet says in a statement.
Vietjet has also cooperated with Swift247, a shipping company with an extensive delivery network in Viet Nam, to bring lychee to customers in HCM City and other southern provinces.
Customers can order the garden-fresh Bac Giang lychees at https://swift247.vn/app/ho-tro-nong-nghiep/. The first 1,000 orders of customers in HCM City will get free shipping from Swift247. Customers can order from now until the end of July when the lychee season ends.
The output of Bac Giang lychee this year is up to tens of thousands of tonnes, however, lychee consumption is facing difficulties due to COVID-19.
As soon as the fruit is ordered, it is immediately transported to the aircraft to retain the best possible quality.
Vietjet's Vice President Do Xuan Quang said high-quality lychee, ensuring food safety and disease safety standards, were transported by Vietjet using a modern aircraft that meets all food transport standards.
Vietjet had always helped the people and the Government to both prevent the COVID-19 pandemic and develop the economy, Quang added.
The airline had transported thousands of tonnes of medical equipment, necessities, and agricultural products to the people of the regions affected by the pandemic. — VNS
- Lychee in full bloom: Bee breeders, lychee growers both happy
- Animal by-products export norms to EU tightened
- Domestic mango exporters share experience
- Consumption's commission
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 5
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 4
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 27
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 3
- Opinion: Covid-19 impact on Indian economy and the auto industry - What’s ahead of us?
- How strong leadership helped China to contain virus — Moaming, Consul General
- Argentina eyes Shanghai import expo for great opportunities
- Amazon rainforests pay the price as demand for beef soars
- How colonial policies eclipsed millet, sorghum
- Worries about food supply unfounded
- Hanoisme proposes land rent reduction due to COVID-19
- Talking With Ambassador Nominee Lana Marks, Who’s Ready to Ditch Palm Beach for Pretoria
- We're learning a great deal about Scott Morrison from how he's handling the coronavirus
- Localities in northern key economic region connect for growth
- Global demand for thyme grows amid Covid-19 outbreak
- China becomes an urban nation at breakneck speed
Vietjet promotes lychee consumption, exports have 408 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.