HÀ NỘI — A total of 297 new COVID-19 cases were detected on Sunday, mostly patients already in quarantined areas.
Of those, 95 were in HCM City which included 53 medical staff at HCM City's Tropical Disease Hospital.
Sunday’s other cases were detected in Bắc Giang, 129, 54 in Bắc Ninh, nine in Hà Tĩnh, two in Lạng Sơn, one in Hà Nội, one in Bình Dương Province and one in Phú Thọ Province.
There were also 171 people declared cured from coronavirus nationwide.
No new cases have been reported in the past 14 days in twenty-one provinces, namely Yên Bái, Quảng Ngãi, Đồng Nai, Nghệ An, Quảng Ninh, Quảng Nam, Quảng Trị, Thừa Thiên-Huế, Nam Định, Hòa Bình, Tuyên Quang, Sơn La, Ninh Bình, Thanh Hóa, Thái Nguyên, Hưng Yên, Hải Phòng, Tây Ninh, Gia Lai, Bạc Liêu, and Điện Biên.
Việt Nam's total number of cases now stands at 10,538. — VNS
- Hi-tech treatment booms in Viet Nam
- Argentina, Viet Nam move closer together
- Viet Nam holds appeal for Swiss investors
- Viet Nam’s tourism bounces
- Old is gold: once-shunned decrepit buildings find new commercial uses in Viet Nam’s cities
- Full Viet Nam-Brunei Joint Statement on establishment of comprehensive partnership
- Viet Nam, Laos issue Joint Statement
- Viet Nam's top 10 events in 2010
- Cambodian youth visit Viet Nam
- Viet Nam exports giant cranes to India
- Viet Nam's cheap labour: a double-edged sword
- HCM City hosts Viet Nam-Japan cultural exchange
- Viettel tops in Brand Finance Top 50 Viet Nam Brands Report 2019
- Argentine press extol Viet Nam’s most imposing cave
- Viet Nam: Ha Long Bay cited among world’s top destinations
- Việt Nam reduces petroleum imports
- Việt Nam’s energy transition faces challenges
- Việt Nam, Cuba hold fifth political consultation
- Việt Nam should be proactive in coping with natural disasters
- Việt Nam start U23 championship as group favourites
Việt Nam reports 297 COVID-19 cases on Sunday have 410 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.