HÀ NỘI — There were 261 new COVID-19 cases detected in Việt Nam on Saturday, bringing the total number of positive patients overall to 10,241.
Since the fourth wave of COVID-19 struck in late April, there have been more than 7,000 new cases – more than double the amount previously recorded since coronavirus first hit the country in January 2020.
Two of the cases announced Saturday were imported and the rest local transmissions.
Bắc Giang Province still topped the list of most infections with 125 new cases. In in HCM City there were 84, 34 in Bắc Ninh Province, ten in Tiền Giang, five in Hà Tĩnh, and one in Lạng Sơn.
But the Ministry of Health did reveal 23 people have made a full recovery from the virus, bringing the total number of patients given the all-clear to 3,827.
Twenty-one provinces affected by the pandemic have now gone 14 days without any new infections. — VNS
- Football Manager 2019 release date confirmed and some big new features
- IRFU confirm Ireland summer 2019 series fixtures
- Pokemon GO Community Day CONFIRMED: Shiny Beldum News, Egg Hatch Bonus and more REVEALED
- Revealed: Latest look at new Tottenham stadium on FIFA 19
- PICTURED: Victims killed in the horrific limo crash in New York
- FA confirms Spurs have Wembley option in case of stadium delay
- We Came as Romans singer Kyle Pavone’s death confirmed in heartbreaking post
- Confirmed: Making a Murderer Part 2 coming to Netflix in October
- Kanye West confirms release date for new album Yandhi and shares preview
- Transfer window LIVE: De Gea set for new £200k-a-week United deal
- Three men charged with murder after David Gaut's body found in New Tredegar
- Man in New Tredegar murder investigation recently released from prison
- This new Manchester opening gives soup and a sandwich the Vietnamese treatment
- Kim Jong-nam murder case to go to trial
- Education board holds first meeting of new school year
- Corrie McKeague’s mum says new information suggests he didn’t climb into bin and is NOT in landfill
- Baby deaths review cases rise to over 100
- News.Az — Your Window to the Region18 dead, 19 missing in wake of powerful earthquake at Japan's Hokkaido
- Edited Transcript of BA earnings conference call or presentation 24-Jul-19 2:30pm GMT
- EA set FIFA 19 demo release amid latest player ratings news
Việt Nam confirms 261 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday have 370 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.