HÀ NỘI Health authorities on Monday afternoon reported two deaths relating to COVID-19 – two female patients with critical underlying health conditions.
The country’s 60th death was Patient No 8,512 in Bắc Ninh Province. The 87-year-old woman tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 on June 4 and received treatment at Bắc Ninh Province General Hospital's Intensive Care Department for high blood pressure, heart failure and Parkinson’s disease.
She was transferred to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases on June 7 because of her worsening health condition. She required endotracheal intubation, ventilator, dialysis and intensive care.
Due to the rapid progression of her infection plus her serious underlying medical conditions and poor health, the patient responded very poorly to treatment. She reportedly died on Sunday.
The 61st death was patient No 4,731 in Hà Nội's Đống Đa District. The 60-year-old woman suffered from Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma since 2019. She received treatment at National Cancer Hospital’s Tân Triều Facility since April 2021.
After she was tested for SARS-CoV-2 on May 19, she was transferred to the National Hospital of Tropical Diseases.
Since May 31, she needed endotracheal intubation because of lung damage. She died on Sunday with cause of death registered as septic shock, pneumonia caused by SARS-CoV-2 and invasive Aspergillus infection. VNS
- Viet Nam Energy Outlook Report 2019 announced
- Exchange rate no problem for Viet Nam
- Concerns over Viet Nam-EU FTA signing
- Viet Nam seeks to provide fair treatment to ride-hailing, traditional taxi firms
- Mysterious Crossbow Killings Leave 3 Dead In German Hotel Room, 2 Others Found In Potentially Related Deaths
- Dengue death report is unacceptable: Experts
- Việt Nam needs renewal of property market to lure more foreign capital
- JICA implements sustainable development projects in Quảng Nam
- Việt Nam opposes China's disruption of oil and gas activities
- Foreign ministry rejects internet report
- Johnson Electric reports results for the half year ended 30 September 2019
- Land Owner Burns India Official Alive Over Alleged Property Dispute - Report
- Official conclusions on UK truck deaths to be announced soon: NA
- Man, 21, 'beats his two-month-old son to death during a vicious attack on the victim's mother' who was cradling the boy in her arms at the time
- Europe's whiteout death toll reaches at least TWENTY ONE as snow plow driver dies after his vehicle topples into an icy river and Austrian military helicopters are sent in to fly 66 German teenagers out of a mountain guest house
- 'Youngest' Essex lorry death victim paid £8,000 for new life working in nail bar
- Celebrity deaths in 2017: Famous faces gone too soon from Sir Bruce Forsyth to Gogglebox's Leon Bernicoff
- Updates: California Camp Fire Now 100% Contained After Wildfire Death Toll Rises To 88
- Fertiliser firms report lower earnings
- Relative charged with murder in death of SF lawyer Marla Zamora
Two more COVID-19 related deaths reported in Việt Nam on Monday afternoon have 464 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.