In his opening remarks, Hue said that this session will focus on a draft report on the outcomes of the general elections of deputies to the 15th National Assembly and all-level People's Councils for the 2021-2026 tenure held on May 23.
He asked council members to give comments on the leadership and direction of elections, the formation and operation of the NEC and related organizations, personnel and consultation works, as well as the organization of election canvass, especially amid the outbreak of COVID-19.
Participants were required to analyze reports on the elections in terms of the number, quality and structure of elected deputies, and discuss works that need to be done in the time to come.
During this meeting, the council is scheduled to discuss and approved minutes summarizing the election of NA deputies, and a resolution announcing the results of the elections and the list of elected NA deputies.
- Turkey's National Security Council calls for extension to state of emergency
- Aztec senator to head national energy council
- Logan City Council hosts 'meet the candidates' night
- UCS to hold elections for first-year reps
- Gov. Mills names members of new Maine council on climate change
- First-years Nam, Ruzicka elected to UCS
- Venezuelan election turnout 'manipulated,' says poll-assist firm
- Before election, Netanyahu vows total West Bank settlement annex
- General election campaign riding on Sunday's decisive state elections
- Israeli PM convenes Cabinet in West Bank ahead of election
- Nation and World briefs for September 24
- Nation and World briefs for September 5
- 2017: The Best and Worst Legislators
- VOTE 2019: Meet the candidates for the Lafayette City Council
- Maine Climate Council starts work on 2020 plan
- Shanes to challenge incumbent Meany in Solon Ward 5 council race
- Converting old DMV site for elections board to cost $350,000
- Council Watch: Gun Reform, Burque Style
- Cleveland Heights’ elected mayor issue remains incendiary topic
- UCS holds internal elections for three positions
Top legislator chairs National Election Council’s seventh meeting have 296 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.