In his opening remarks, Hue said that this session will focus on a draft report on the outcomes of the general elections of deputies to the 15th National Assembly and all-level People's Councils for the 2021-2026 tenure held on May 23.
He asked council members to give comments on the leadership and direction of elections, the formation and operation of the NEC and related organisations, personnel and consultation works, as well as the organisation of election canvass, especially amidst the outbreak of COVID-19.
Participants were required to analyse reports on the elections in terms of the number, quality and structure of elected deputies, and discuss works that need to be done in the time to come.
During this meeting, the council is scheduled to discuss and approved minutes summarising the election of NA deputies, and a resolution announcing the results of the NA election and the list of elected NA deputies./.
- How Vietnam’s national elections run
- Deputy PM chairs National Financial and Monetary Policy Advisory Council’s meeting
- ‘Anti-Semitic Facebook post’ councillor Pappu stays away from Tower Hamlets Council’s meeting
- At least 4 national security officials raised alarms about Trump’s Ukraine dealings
- Trump’s Ukraine phone call alarmed at least 4 national security officials
- National Women's Council chair to run for Fine Gael
- Midwives and nurses who object to participating in abortions hit out at Minister's refusal to meet
- Greens turning into the new political centre force, says European Greens co-chair
- Catching up with Barrie-Innisfil candidates ahead of the 2019 federal election
- Alberta plans to fire entire real estate council, orders total overhaul for provincial real estate governing body
- Countdown to divorce: the meetings that will decide Brexit
- Poland's ruling nationalists face key test in local election
- National Defence Committee visiting Ukraine, Georgia
- 'A Bigger Problem': Trump Says China Meddled in 2016 Presidential Election
- Bucks to be a unitary super council
- National Audit Office: One in four local newsletters used to push politics
- D.C. Council weighs new soda tax, changing Columbus Day to Indigenous People's Day
- Seehofer to step down as CSU chair
- Seattle City Council District 2: Tammy Morales takes on Mark Solomon, backed by mayor
- Seattle City Council District 2: Tammy Morales takes on Mark Solomon, who’s backed by mayor
Top legislator chairs National Election Council’s seventh meeting have 403 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 10, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.