In his opening remarks, Hue said that this session will focus on a draft report on the outcomes of the general elections of deputies to the 15th National Assembly and all-level People's Councils for the 2021-2026 tenure held on May 23.
He asked council members to give comments on the leadership and direction of elections, the formation and operation of the NEC and related organizations, personnel and consultation works, as well as the organization of election canvass, especially amid the outbreak of COVID-19.
Participants were required to analyze reports on the elections in terms of the number, quality and structure of elected deputies, and discuss works that need to be done in the time to come.
During this meeting, the council is scheduled to discuss and approved minutes summarizing the election of NA deputies, and a resolution announcing the results of the elections and the list of elected NA deputies.
- US Sanctions Maker of Biometric Authentication System Used in Veneuzela’s Parliamentary Elections
- Central African Republic: 'We must fight for a credible election'
- Donald Trump rages at Republican senators for refusing to overturn election and claims he was at 'meeting in Florida' with people 'up in arms' over it (but he was actually golfing)
- Donald Trump buys TV and radio ads in swing states to pressure Republican officials to join doomed bid to overturn election result in Congress on January 6 - after urging Mike Pence to simply invalidate states' results
- Venezuelan opposition wins legislative voting in landslide
- Texas GOP Chair Allen West Suggests ‘Law-Abiding States’ Should ‘Form A Union’ After Supreme Court Rejects Lawsuit On Election Results
Top legislator chairs National Election Council’s seventh meeting have 266 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.