The paper, titled "Some theoretical and practical issues on socialism and the path towards socialism in Vietnam”, has attracted attention from public opinions both at home and abroad.
It mentioned specific characteristics of socialism building in Vietnam, which is a matter of interest from public opinion in Russia, Kolotov said, noting that Vietnam has constantly combined theoretical and practical approaches, which leads the country to success.
He remarked that Vietnamese economy comprises different economic structures, with the State holding a key control role, adding that it is a suitable model for the country.
According to the scholar, in the article, the Vietnamese leader also touched on unsuccessful reforms in the former Soviet Union which resulted in its collapse, as well as weaknesses of the democratic institution, in which the power system is in the hands of a minority of the rich and serves the interests of capitalist groups.
In addition, the top leader also pointed out issues a modern Vietnam is currently facing and solutions to them, Kolotov emphasised.
He shared the General Party Secretary's views that Party building and rectification are a key task that is vital to the CPV and the socialist regime; and the CPV’s determination to fight against corruption, bureaucracy and degradation.
Kolotov noted that the CPV has taken action for the interests of the people, thereby always earning the people's support, citing the Vietnamese top leader's article as saying that the CPV's leadership "is a decisive factor in the cause of the Doi Moi (Renewal) and would ensure the country’s development in accordance with the socialist orientation".
- Did the Russians Find a Way to Train People in Using Telekinesis?
- 4 Hats Leaders Wear
- Hanoi Top Ten
- Street Fighters of Bengal and the Vietnam Experience
- 5 Myths Americans Believe About Vietnam
- Peace, The Church and Society
- My Favorite Part of Teaching an ESL Class - Taking Attendance
- Hanoi, HCM City pay heavy price for poor planning
- A Roadmap For Successful Organization Change
- Remote Viewing Vs Neigong Meditation
- Great Indian Legend, Father of American Jainism
- The Law of Attraction and Your Children
- Profitable ETF Trading Techniques - Applying Systems Thinking
- Working With Chinese Manufacturers - Get More Out of China by Understanding Yourself and the Chinese
- The Vision of Pakistan
- Brother Can You Spare the Time in Order to Make a Dime?
- Employees Fears and Their Motivation During Uncertain Times
- Five Keys to Maximizing Genuine Employee Engagement
- Clash in the Near Future Or Paranoia? Antagonism Between Central European States and Russia
- Autobiography of Dr S R Rangananthan
Top leader’s article contributes to development of Ho Chi Minh’s thought: Russian scholar have 417 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.