(KHN) Christopher Richmond keeps a running tab on how many workers at the ManorCare skilled nursing facility he manages in western Pennsylvania have rolled up their sleeves for a Covid-19 vaccine.
A ‘grave danger’
‘Hesitancy is not that simple’
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- Biden Accelerates Deadline for Opening COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Should health care institutions require employees to be vaccinated?
- Over-70s will get Covid-19 booster jabs in SEPTEMBER after SAGE said South African variant makes jab 30% less effective
- The Big Read: COVID-19 decimated their promising business, but some entrepreneurs aren’t afraid to try again
- Inside the push to convince hesitant essential workers to get vaccinated
- COVID-19: Booster shots could start in September for over-70s, says vaccines minister
- Covid-19: US doctor prescribes first hug in a year for vaccinated grandmother
- COVID Impact: Marriott Hotel Workers Enlist NYC Councilman To Help Get Their Jobs Back After Pandemic Ends
- WHO says not to use ivermectin on COVID-19 patients
- COVID in Colorado: The latest updates on vaccines, masks, restrictions, dial levels and more
- Tokyo adopts tougher virus rules, starts vaccinating elders
- Loneliness is rampant. A simple call, or hug, may be a cure
- Maharashtra lockdown: E-com firms to ensure smooth delivery
- Loneliness is rampant. A simple call, or hug, may be a cure.
- Nation faces “hand-to-hand combat” to get reluctant Americans vaccinated
- Billions spent on coronavirus fight, but what happens next?
The struggle to mandate Covid-19 vaccines for health care workers have 2310 words, post on edition.cnn.com at June 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.