PANO – A texting program to show gratitude to martyrs was launched on June 18th in Hanoi.
Accordingly, each SMS with the text "TALS" sent to 1405 from June 15th to August 14th will contribute VND 10,000 to the fund "Gratitude to Martyrs" which will later support the DNA testing to identify martyrs; build gratitude houses and present saving books to martyrs' families and heroic Vietnamese mothers facing adversity.
In 2012 and 2013, such a program collected dozens of billions of VND. The money was used to help nearly 400 martyrs' families to identify their relatives using DNA testing, collect over 1,000 biological samples of martyrs' families to identify their relatives who are former Vietnamese volunteer troops and experts dying while doing international obligation in Laos, hand over 100 houses, about 500 saving books and thousands of gifts to martyrs' families, heroic Vietnamese mothers, policy beneficiaries and those rendering good services to the national revolution.
This program is co-organized by the Vietnam Martyrs' Family Support Association, the Vietnam Red Cross, the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Central Committee, the National Humanitarian Portal 1400, the People's Army Newspaper, the Miltiary Youth Committee and the Military Technical Academy.
At the launch, the Military Technical Academy sent 1,000 SMSs to the fund.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Mattis Pays Tribute to Prisoners of War, Missing in Action
- Why texting to 911 is being implemented so slowly
- Unhappy about getting texts from O’Rourke’s campaign? There’s a lawsuit for that.
- Read the text messages from KU’s Bill Self, Kurtis Townsend that were shown in court
- Manslaughter or simple tragedy? Michelle Carter appeals texting suicide conviction before Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- Received unwanted text from Western Union? You may be owed money
- Trump Can Send Text Messages to Everyone With New FEMA 'Presidential Alert System'
- Read Full Text: Brett Kavanaugh’s Opening Statement Before Christine Blasey Ford Testimony
- After Latest Fed Rate Hike, Read Chairman Powell's Full Text Statement: 'We Expect the Job Market to Remain Strong'
- Read Full Text of Christine Blasey Ford's Testimony Against Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh
- Trump pays sober tribute to 9/11 after Russia tweets, fist pumps
- Pope Francis pays tribute to Italian priest slain by Mafia
- Pope gives those in square a gift, jokes: 'don't pay for it'
- What does gratitude look like?
- Read the texts between Aaron Hernandez and Tom Brady, Alexander Bradley, Tim Tebow, Bill Belichick, Alex Guerrero
- Better Angels: Injured blimp pilot pays kindness forward.
- In yard where Stephon Clark was killed, a new look brings gratitude but doesn’t cure grief
- Pope pays tribute in Sicily to priest slain by Mafia
- Fall of Titan Steve McNair Murder: Jenni Kazemi text messages, details
- Settlement talks stall in Cincinnati council texting case
Texting to pay gratitude to martyrs have 443 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.