|Singaporean venture capital firm Antler will enter Vietnam to support startups making a difference|
As reported by TechinAsia , Antler will make its debut in Ho Chi Minh City under the leadership of Erik Jonsson, former co-founder and managing director of Zalora Vietnam. The venture capital model will empower entrepreneurs to create their teams and develop their companies from scratch.
"There is incredible talent in Vietnam who have huge aspirations to create their own companies. The entrepreneurial spirit runs deep in Vietnamese culture and mindset," said Jussi Salovaara, co-founder of Antler.
He noted that the deal flow in the country does not match the availability of capital. Hence, finding entrepreneurial talent and providing them with the right platform as well as validating their ideas are important for the Vietnamese startup ecosystem.
Founded in Singapore in 2017, Antler is a global early-stage venture capital firm with the vision to fundamentally improve the world. It aims to create thousands of companies globally that solve real problems.
To date, Antler has invested in and helped build over 250 companies. Of these companies, 40 per cent have at least one female co-founder, and the founders represent 70 nationalities.
The firm has offices globally across most major entrepreneurial hubs, including in London, Berlin, Stockholm, New York, Singapore, and Sydney.
By Thanh Van
- Ex-Valve and Riot developers set up new studio, with backing from Riot Games
- The Chinese "Esports Bubble"
- Crowdfunding service Patreon pays out $1m a month to creators
- SCi in play
- What if Kickstarter let you profit from a game's success? Fig found a way, launches today
- Why EA Founder and Creator of Madden Is Now Making Educational Games For Kids
- Former BioShock Devs to Launch "Metaphysical Thriller" The Black Glove in 2015
- Mercs 2 has Bono under fire
- FTC OKs BioWare/Pandemic buyout
- D.I.C.E. '08: Riccitiello lords over "city-state" studio model
- Former WoW lead opens Bonfire Studios, partners with Riot Games
- How a Diablo expansion led to behind the scenes trouble
- The past, present and future of League of Legends studio Riot Games
- With the release of Rock Band 4, Harmonix reveals source of investment
- SCi counteroffer derails Eidos buyout
- Spot on: 'Here's the pitch...'
- Ouya reportedly up for sale, looking to quickly find a buyer
- Edith Finch and finding meaning in materialism
- Dyson to sue former chief executive Max Conze
- I Am Overencumbered: Why Game Inventories Matter
Singaporean venture capital firm Antler to set foot in Vietnam have 376 words, post on vir.com.vn at June 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.