Saigon Co.op's supermarket chains, convenient stores and commercial centres have added 10,000 essential and COVID-19-prevention products to a promotion programme that will run until July 10.
From June 10 Co.opmart and Co.opXtra stores across the country will cut prices by 25 – 50 per cent or offer 'buy 1 get 1 free' deals on anti-bacterial cloth masks and hand sanitiser liquids and gels.
Their average prices after the discounts will be VND11,000-66,000 for 40ml-240ml bottles of hand sanitisers, VND9,000 for a mask and VND36,000 for a 450ml bottle of hand sanitiser liquid.
Co.opmart, Co.opXtra, Co.op Food, and Co.op Smile will also cut prices on a wide range of essential products.
Cooking oils, sugar, rice, spices, sauces, packaged and frozen foods, nutritious drinks, cosmetics, cleaning liquids, and detergents will have their prices cut by 20- 30 per cent, while fresh foods like pork, snakehead fish, seabass, shrimp, certain types of marine fishes, Da Lat vegetables, lychee, and American red apples will be discounted by 15- 20 per cent.
Discounts of 40 per cent and buy 1 get 1 free and buy 2 get 1 free programmes are offered on kitchen utensils such as food containers, cups, plastic trays, rice cookers, fans, pots, and pans.
More than 100 Co.op Smile stores are reducing prices on essential products, giving gifts of cakes, milk, umbrellas, and face masks to shoppers, while Saigon Co.op's TV shopping channel HTVCo.op and online shopping websites like www.coophomeshopping.vn, www.htvcoop.com.vn have added more product portfolios, and are running promotion programmes with discounts of VND40,000-60,000 on many products and buy 1 get 1 free offers.
A Saigon Co.op spokesperson said the number of telephone orders to Co.opmart, Co.opXtra, Co.op Food, Co.op Smile, and Cheers in HCM City increased three- to five-fold last week when the city began social distancing.
In addition to allocating resources for receiving and processing orders and delivering products to customers, Saigon Co.op's logistics division also co-ordinates with tech-based transportation and e-wallet providers such as Momo, Zalopay, Grab, Now, Shopee, and Baemin to deliver goods to customers quickly and offer promotions such as cashback and offering free shipping.
Co.opmart is expanding its services to enable customers to place phone orders and get home delivery.
More information is available at http://www.co-opmart.com.vn/lienhe/hethongcoopmart.aspx and 1900.5555.68. — VNS
- Black Friday is FINALLY here! Shopping bonanza continues with even MORE cut-price deals on everything from clothing to tech - and we reveal the best bargains on offer
- Not just onion, almost all essential goods can trouble Kerala consumers
- Retired sales director, 64, pays terrible price as a victim of Britain's diabetes epidemic after a blister on his foot leaves him without a leg
- Get them while you can! Retailers reveal the bestselling products of Black Friday 2018 including the Echo Dot and trendy velvet sofas - but have YOU managed to bag a bargain yet?
- Black Friday camera deals 2019: Lowest prices on Canon, Nikon, and Sony
- Hospital Budgets 2020: Resist the Cost-Cut Bias and Invest for Success – Industry Analysis by Loyale Healthcare
- iPhone X Review: The Future Has a Price
- A new generation of 'hyper' satellites to prevent a climate catastrophe
- The strange modelling used to sell company tax cuts
- The obscure legal system that lets corporations sue countries
- AMD vs. Intel CPU Market Share: 7nm Makes Landfall as Price War Begins (Updated)
- Public-private interplay to cut plastics
- Windows XP Is Almost Dead, Greece Cut Off From Online Economy & More… [Tech News Digest]
- Black Friday 2015: the best UK deals
- Tesco to open stores later on Black Friday after chaotic scenes last year
- The Office Worker’s 101 Guide to USB Thumb Drives
- The Store (It Would Seem) Is Not Dead (At Least For Now)
- Tech That Will (Probably) Die in 2018
- HMV faces the music in Christmas crunch test
- Review: Card-driven RPG
Saigon Co.op retail systems continue to cut prices on 10,000 more essential, COVID-prevention products have 662 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.