Saigon Co.op's supermarket chains, convenient stores and commercial centres have added 10,000 essential and COVID-19-prevention products to a promotion programme that will run until July 10.
From June 10 Co.opmart and Co.opXtra stores across the country will cut prices by 25 – 50 per cent or offer 'buy 1 get 1 free' deals on anti-bacterial cloth masks and hand sanitiser liquids and gels.
Their average prices after the discounts will be VND11,000-66,000 for 40ml-240ml bottles of hand sanitisers, VND9,000 for a mask and VND36,000 for a 450ml bottle of hand sanitiser liquid.
Co.opmart, Co.opXtra, Co.op Food, and Co.op Smile will also cut prices on a wide range of essential products.
Cooking oils, sugar, rice, spices, sauces, packaged and frozen foods, nutritious drinks, cosmetics, cleaning liquids, and detergents will have their prices cut by 20- 30 per cent, while fresh foods like pork, snakehead fish, seabass, shrimp, certain types of marine fishes, Da Lat vegetables, lychee, and American red apples will be discounted by 15- 20 per cent.
Discounts of 40 per cent and buy 1 get 1 free and buy 2 get 1 free programmes are offered on kitchen utensils such as food containers, cups, plastic trays, rice cookers, fans, pots, and pans.
More than 100 Co.op Smile stores are reducing prices on essential products, giving gifts of cakes, milk, umbrellas, and face masks to shoppers, while Saigon Co.op's TV shopping channel HTVCo.op and online shopping websites like www.coophomeshopping.vn, www.htvcoop.com.vn have added more product portfolios, and are running promotion programmes with discounts of VND40,000-60,000 on many products and buy 1 get 1 free offers.
A Saigon Co.op spokesperson said the number of telephone orders to Co.opmart, Co.opXtra, Co.op Food, Co.op Smile, and Cheers in HCM City increased three- to five-fold last week when the city began social distancing.
In addition to allocating resources for receiving and processing orders and delivering products to customers, Saigon Co.op's logistics division also co-ordinates with tech-based transportation and e-wallet providers such as Momo, Zalopay, Grab, Now, Shopee, and Baemin to deliver goods to customers quickly and offer promotions such as cashback and offering free shipping.
Co.opmart is expanding its services to enable customers to place phone orders and get home delivery.
More information is available at http://www.co-opmart.com.vn/lienhe/hethongcoopmart.aspx and 1900.5555.68. — VNS
- The countdown to Black Friday continues! Even MORE deals are unveiled as Amazon leads retailers cutting prices across the board (and here's our pick of today's must-haves)
- Get a head start on Black Friday deals! Retailers unveil their final round of discounts before the big day itself - including cut-price laptops and more than 50% off furniture
- Vietnamese retailers rise with the green trend
- Saigon Co.op prepares 3,500 tons of pork for Tet
- Saigon Co.op reserves 3,500 tons of pork for Lunar New Year
- Pork prices vs. monetary policy
- It's ANOTHER day of amazing Black Friday deals! Shopping frenzy continues with fresh must-buys from Amazon and high street retailers (but you'll have to act fast before they go)
- Food producers diversify products to replace pork
- UK supermarkets launch voluntary pledge to cut plastic packaging
- Pressure mounts on retailers to reform throwaway clothing culture
- Bank stress tests: Co-op fails as Lloyds and RBS scrape through
- Is Big Pharma Hindering Treatment of the Opioid Epidemic? (Op-Ed)
- Xbox Black Friday 2019: the best Xbox One consoles, game sales, Game Pass prices and more
- Black Friday 2019 price cuts hit Best Buy early: $200 off MacBook Air, $30 wireless earbuds and more
- Centre in a pickle as measures to arrest rising onion prices fail in Pune, Nashik
- One dose of ketamine could help heavy drinkers cut back
- Made-in-China construction products shine at exhibition in Kenya
- The Great Black Friday 'Swindle': Study by consumer group Which? reveals a stunning 95 per cent of bargains are actually cheaper to buy before or after the sales (but retailers say MORE items are on offer)
- B&Q and Homebase sales hammered by bad weather
- China, US agree to solve issues on core concerns in trade talks
Saigon Co.op retail systems continue to cut prices on 10,000 more essential, COVID-prevention products have 695 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 11, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.