REAL Housewives of Beverly Hills star Sutton Stracke broke down in tears as she revealed her “dad died from suicide.”
The Bravo star admitted she “still struggles” years after the tragedy.
During the latest episode of RHOBH , Sutton got emotional as she opened up about her late father.
Sutton got teary eyed as she revealed: "My dad committed suicide and my mom is a psychotherapist so it's a tricky little situation there.
“My dad was mentally ill.”
The 50-year-old continued: “He was depressed and it's so silly because he died 18-years-ago but not a day goes by that I'm not thinking about him."
The emotional moment came just one week after Sutton offered an apology to her co-star Crystal Minkoff after she was accused of making racially “insensitive” comments.
The RHOBH star previously compared Asian stereotyping to being called a redneck on last Wednesday’s episode.
Sutton took to Twitter to apologize to her cast mate and her fans as she called her actions “disrespectful.”
She wrote: “Despite Crystal and my strained relationship at the time, it was disrespectful to interrupt her and not listen to her express her truth.”
“My life is blessed by the diversity of my relationships and I am committed to become a better listener to understand the painful realities experienced by people of color,” she continued.
“I am sorry. I will do better and be better.”
Sutton’s apology followed am explosive argument between the two ladies on last week’s episode of RHOBH .
The fight took place last year when the cast flew to Lake Tahoe for a girls’ retreat.
Most read in Entertainment
After their co-star Kyle Richards reflected on a past fight she shared with Garcelle Beauvais over stereotyping, Crystal replied: "As someone who's not white, when it hits you from stereotypes it can be so painful that you can't see anything else."
The 35-year-old, who is the first Asian American cast member on the series, added: "I've had friends who have said things to me — Asian comments and stuff like that —"
Sutton then inserted herself into the conversation as she referenced the difficulties of breaking out of “redneck” stereotypes after being raised in Georgia.
"Do you wanna talk about when I see dumbass rednecks on the TV and that's supposed to be me?" she shouted.
- Glee star Mark Salling’s ex opens up about his suicide, 2 years on
- Wells Adams Sends Sarah Hyland Love as She Reveals She Had Suicidal Thoughts: 'There Is Light'
- Netflix’s Unbelievable tells shocking true story of teen raped by serial sex beast but called a liar by police until they found her ‘trophy’ picture on his camera years later
- Aaron Hernandez's fiancee gives tearful first interview since explosive Netflix documentary aired that delved into his sexuality struggles and his prison suicide
- EVE SIMMONS: How to get your life back after giving everything up for a loved one - as my mother is still struggling to move on
- Emotional moment family break down in tears on the Today Show after they're given a brand new Kia Sportage SX after losing their home while the dad battles cancer
- 'My heart breaks for the women who have suffered': Harvey Weinstein's wife announces she is LEAVING sex abuser movie mogul as he 'intends to fly to Europe for sex addiction rehab'
- Father and daughter die in fire tragedy: Girl, 10, and single dad who quit his job to take care of her are killed in Hull house blaze
- Michael Gove reveals his 'deep regret' at taking cocaine on 'several occasions at social events more than 20 years ago' but says it should not 'disqualify' him from being next Prime Minister
- My grandfather survived four years in Auschwitz. For the rest of his life he was determined not to remain imprisoned by it
- Princess Diana's astrologer reveals Harry and Meghan Markle's shock decision was written in the stars
- This summer, Hollywood killed everybody's dad
- Documentarian Kirsten Johnson on Fake-Killing Her Own Dad (Over and Over) in
- How Luke Sutton came back to life
- REVEALED: Dog The Bounty Hunter's new girlfriend was a BRIDESMAID at his 2006 wedding with late wife Beth Chapman in addition to dating his son... amid shock proposal
- Billie Eilish, 18, reveals she considered trying to kill herself in 2018 as she leads stars on Gayle King Grammy Special: 'I was so unhappy and joyless'
- My brother kept me as a sex slave for 4 years then killed himself after I revealed truth but I’ve turned my life around
- Trapped by ME, Lynn Gilderdale made it clear she wanted to die
- Jeremy Kyle Show ‘suicide’ victim Steve Dymond ‘to be buried in pauper’s funeral’
- Fotis Dulos is DEAD: Accused murderer dies in hospital two days after gassing himself with carbon monoxide in his mansion's garage - before he could face trial for killing his missing wife
RHOBH’s Sutton Stracke breaks down in tears as she reveals her ‘dad died from suicide & she still struggles’ years later have 897 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.