All seventeen members of the council also approved the resolution announcing the results of the NA election and the list of elected NA deputies via a secret ballot.
Addressing the closing ceremony, NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue, who is also NEC Chairman, said that the seventh session completed all set agenda.
The council will hold a press conference to announce the results of the NA election and the list of elected deputies on June 10 afternoon.
After the results are released, the NEC and the Election Committees at all levels will receive denunciations and complaints about the election's results and address them within 30 days.
The council is scheduled to hold its eighth meeting on July 12 to consider the results of addressing denunciations and complaints (if have), and consider the approval of a resolution confirming the eligibility of elected deputies.
- Election 2020: Igor Matovič marks an historic victory over Smer
- Bauchi Gov Poll: Court adjourns hearing on INEC’s bid to resume collation of results
- 'You're not credible!' Corbyn condemned by one of his OWN shadow cabinet as his allies claim disastrous election results 'remarkable success' despite council losses and worst Scottish showing in a century
- Vipin Parmar unanimously elected Speaker of Himachal Pradesh assembly
- San Francisco Voters Appear To Approve All 5 Ballot Measures
- Osun election dispute: Oyetola asks Appeal Court to reverse tribunal’s decision
- Sir Keir Starmer hints he would bring back EU free movement at next general election as voting in Labour leadership contest gets underway
- Anne Gust Brown keeps governor-elect grounded
- Believe it or not, the Tories could grab Scottish seats: CHRIS DEERIN explains how the election will answer the two questions on which the survival of the Union depends
- Midterm elections 2018 RECAP results and reaction as Trump dealt huge blow in US House
- A political revolution in Slovakia. Foreign media respond on the election outcome
- Netanyahu projected to win Israeli election, but exit polls suggest bloc just short of majority
- Labour faces local election humiliation in May as leaked document reveals it could lose hundreds of seats and control of historic strongholds including SHEFFIELD as its 'Red Wall' continues to crumble
- Texts about election results written by a robot. Sme daily tried a rare experiment
- Netanyahu says Israel will annex parts of West Bank if he's re-elected
- Israeli elections: Netanyahu vs Gantz — take 3
- Benjamin Netanyahu leads in Israeli election, but still lacks majority
- Netanyahu's Likud Party Leading in Israeli Election - Exit Polls
- Algerian army chief wants new election; protesters want more
- 3rd Israeli election leaves political limbo as Netanyahu fails again to win outright majority
Resolution announcing results of NA election, list of elected deputies approved have 416 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.