All seventeen members of the council also approved the resolution announcing the results of the NA election and the list of elected NA deputies via a secret ballot.
Addressing the closing ceremony, NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue, who is also NEC Chairman, said that the seventh session completed all set agenda.
The council will hold a press conference to announce the results of the NA election and the list of elected deputies on June 10 afternoon.
After the results are released, the NEC and the Election Committees at all levels will receive denunciations and complaints about the election's results and address them within 30 days.
The council is scheduled to hold its eighth meeting on July 12 to consider the results of addressing denunciations and complaints (if have), and consider the approval of a resolution confirming the eligibility of elected deputies.
- NA leader elected as National Election Council Chair
- Law makers adopt one resolution, discuss two bills on June 9
- NA approves chairpersons, members of National Election Council
- NA to discuss candidates for chairmanship of National Election Council
- Ten laws, 21 resolutions adopted at 14th NA’s ninth sitting
- Hanoi People’s Council approves resolutions on land, development
- Fact check: A list of Trump's general false claims from March 16 through May 3
- Eden-Monaro by-election goes down to the wire with Labor narrowly in front but the Liberals closing in on pre-poll votes - as Nationals leader John Barilaro makes a stunning claim
- Donald doubles down: Trump says he WILL 'totally accept' election results - if HE wins!
- Facebook boycott: View the list of companies pulling ads
- Russia election: Who are Vladimir Putin's challengers?
- Top IAS officer and Deputy Election Commissioner Sudeep Jain gets service extension
- Daily Trail Markers: Wisconsin high court unlikely to rule on voter purge case before Election Day
- Trump tells advisers he doesn't want another summit with North Korea's Kim before the election
- Republicans start bracing for shutdown fight in run-up to election
- Rajya Sabha elections 2020: YSRCP wins all 4 seats from AP; BJP wins 2 seats in MP
- Amit Shah sounds bugle for Bihar election
- Summer breaks are thrown into chaos (again) as government releases delayed list of quarantine-free countries, even though many still ban Brits: Furious holidaymakers cancel trips after Portugal was excluded, while others vow they will go regardless
- Singapore's would-be leader tests electability in unsafe seat
- Holiday air-bridge lift-off: France, Spain and Italy are on list of quarantine-free holiday destinations as government FINALLY publishes guidelines
Resolution announcing results of NA election, list of elected deputies approved have 393 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.